Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
cloudyeki
Gaxe
kazumoshi
Glutebrah
omega Elf
Seignar
10 posters

Why can't I hit you!? Spell Issues!

Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Why can't I hit you!? Spell Issues! Empty Why can't I hit you!? Spell Issues!

Post by Seignar Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Okay, how am I suppose to hit somebody with Sorceries? I have never landed sorceries on someone and no one has ever landed sorceries on me without help from harsh lag or some gesture attacking.

The only time I have seen an effective use of Sorcery was disengaging lock-on with White Dragon Breath and aiming elsewhere so they roll into it.
    omega Elf
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

Why can't I hit you!? Spell Issues! Empty Re: Why can't I hit you!? Spell Issues!

Post by omega Elf Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:41 pm

If it hit that shiz would be too OP so they made it you can never hit with it
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Why can't I hit you!? Spell Issues! Empty Re: Why can't I hit you!? Spell Issues!

Post by Glutebrah Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:00 pm

manual aim and predict where they are going
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by kazumoshi Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Use weaker sorceries. Soul arrow and great souls arrow can really chip away at people if you use them consistently
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:39 pm

I have only met one good sorcerer in my whole time playing. He used chameleon a ton to get you locked off xD
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:45 pm

You've gotta read ahead of your target. If they're really bad with stamina you can poison them first and once they've run out surprise them.

Also, mix your casts. Don't just constantly cast CSS and HCSM, throw in some soul arrows and great heavy soul arrow to screw the roll timings.
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Glutebrah wrote:manual aim and predict where they are going

^This.
    Rifter7
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:00 pm

just whipping sorceries out into space isn't going to do you any good (unless they're afk or newbs), you need to punish something they do with your sorcery or set them up with something.
    footsied

Post by footsied Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:57 am

Amos has a great technique.

Cast any homing mass spell with your back turned as it only fires in front of you. Flip backwards to your opponent and lock on at the last moment to spin around and fire. You will hit alot that way.

It is far more than a delaying the trigger. It gives you control of the battlefield, like TWOP, until it fires or runs out. Your opponents will be uber cautious around you and disrupt their rhythm.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Cast them when you predict your opponent is going to do a running attack, it almost always connect. Also when you see your opponent flipping back 2 times, they'll usually run out of stamina, and boom. I do this with CSS. For GSA just spell spam and hopefully lag will do its job.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:05 am