BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Share
    avatar
    King_John110
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 21
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-12

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by King_John110 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:21 pm

    all good, just hit me up on PSN
    avatar
    Zombie_Collin
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Age : 26
    Location : Astroa

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Zombie_Collin on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:39 pm

    King_John110 wrote:all good, just hit me up on PSN
    okay i'm set and ready when you are.
    avatar
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1223
    Reputation : 44
    Join date : 2012-07-29
    Age : 22
    Location : Milliontown

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Myztyrio on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:54 am

    I could use some titanite slabs @ sl 120. If that's not possible, i have another who could use it around sl 60


    _________________
    PSN: Myztyrio
    Sub: AzureArmageddon




    avatar
    Zombie_Collin
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Age : 26
    Location : Astroa

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Zombie_Collin on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:53 am

    Myztyrio wrote:I could use some titanite slabs @ sl 120. If that's not possible, i have another who could use it around sl 60
    sure thing what time are you able to get on and how much do you need for both of them?
    avatar
    King_John110
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 21
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-12

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by King_John110 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 pm

    hey zombie you happen to have a lifehunt scythe or a soul of priscilla?
    avatar
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1093
    Reputation : 14
    Join date : 2012-01-31
    Age : 105
    Location : Painted World, planting flowers...

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Rin on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:49 pm

    i need a RPG-7 missile launcher or a small ish weapon of mass destruction and i need it delivered to my cave by monday :suspect:


    _________________
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy none the less"
    avatar
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1942
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Glutebrah on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:31 pm

    I'm sure you are out, but any normal slabs, divine blessings or fire keeper souls.

    Or instead of slabs just a +15 iaito or great scythe.

    SL120


    _________________
    Chaos Blade is Best Blade

    **NEW**PSN: Glute_brah **NEW**
    SL 55 (Ele) http://mmdks.com/2b2g (Avelyn + WP)
    SL100 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/25vk (Chaos Blade)
    SL100 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2b2h (MSGS)
    SL100 (Pyro) http://mmdks.com/2b2l (FIRE)
    SL120 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2n6r (DGA)
    SL120 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/2n6v (murk) i did it, i sold out
    SL150 (Int) http://mmdks.com/25vm (Velkas + TCC)
    SL149 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2q (Black Knight)
    SL200 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2j (Ornstein)
    avatar
    Guy_McDude

    Posts : 4
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-08-19
    Location : South Korea

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Guy_McDude on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:52 am

    I made my own thread but I guess I can ask. Max level Magic weapon or Smoughhammer, cursed greatsword or darkmoondow?

    Any would be awesome.

    Lvl160 PSN: Guy_McDude
    avatar
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1223
    Reputation : 44
    Join date : 2012-07-29
    Age : 22
    Location : Milliontown

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Myztyrio on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 pm

    Zombie_Collin wrote:
    Myztyrio wrote:I could use some titanite slabs @ sl 120. If that's not possible, i have another who could use it around sl 60
    sure thing what time are you able to get on and how much do you need for both of them?

    My dex @ sl 130 needs 4, and my int @ sl 90/100 needs 3. I can be on at 9:30pm central time tonight. So in about 3.5 hours. Let me know c:


    _________________
    PSN: Myztyrio
    Sub: AzureArmageddon




    avatar
    Lostbob117
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-23

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Lostbob117 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:57 pm

    My sl is 48. Also chunks to make lightning and fire weapons and upgrade them would be nice.
    avatar
    Zombie_Collin
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Age : 26
    Location : Astroa

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Zombie_Collin on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 pm

    Lostbob117 wrote:My sl is 48. Also chunks to make lightning and fire weapons and upgrade them would be nice.
    not sure what those titenites are called?
    avatar
    Zombie_Collin
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Age : 26
    Location : Astroa

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Zombie_Collin on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 pm

    Myztyrio wrote:
    Zombie_Collin wrote:
    Myztyrio wrote:I could use some titanite slabs @ sl 120. If that's not possible, i have another who could use it around sl 60
    sure thing what time are you able to get on and how much do you need for both of them?

    My dex @ sl 130 needs 4, and my int @ sl 90/100 needs 3. I can be on at 9:30pm central time tonight. So in about 3.5 hours. Let me know c:
    i can help your dex toon but i don't have any one around 90/100.
    avatar
    Zombie_Collin
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Age : 26
    Location : Astroa

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Zombie_Collin on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:14 pm

    Glutebrah wrote:I'm sure you are out, but any normal slabs, divine blessings or fire keeper souls.

    Or instead of slabs just a +15 iaito or great scythe.

    SL120
    i have all of those.
    avatar
    Zombie_Collin
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Age : 26
    Location : Astroa

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Zombie_Collin on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:15 pm

    Guy_McDude wrote:I made my own thread but I guess I can ask. Max level Magic weapon or Smoughhammer, cursed greatsword or darkmoondow?

    Any would be awesome.

    Lvl160 PSN: Guy_McDude
    i have those but your sl might be too high for any of my toons
    avatar
    Zombie_Collin
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Age : 26
    Location : Astroa

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Zombie_Collin on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:16 pm

    Rin wrote:i need a RPG-7 missile launcher or a small ish weapon of mass destruction and i need it delivered to my cave by monday :suspect:
    it's a give away not a delivery service, good humor though.

    Capricorn77
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 19
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-09

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Capricorn77 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:43 am

    Do you have any titanite slabs still available?
    I need about 8 if possible.
    SL 114, PS3.
    Can use a red sign soapstone if my SL is too high...

    Thanks in advance! cheers
    avatar
    Zombie_Collin
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Age : 26
    Location : Astroa

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Zombie_Collin on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:26 am

    Capricorn77 wrote:Do you have any titanite slabs still available?
    I need about 8 if possible.
    SL 114, PS3.
    Can use a red sign soapstone if my SL is too high...

    Thanks in advance! cheers
    i have a pvp toon that's 125 so go up a level and i'll be able to help.

    Capricorn77
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 19
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-09

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Capricorn77 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:41 pm

    Zombie_Collin wrote:
    Capricorn77 wrote:Do you have any titanite slabs still available?
    I need about 8 if possible.
    SL 114, PS3.
    Can use a red sign soapstone if my SL is too high...

    Thanks in advance! cheers
    i have a pvp toon that's 125 so go up a level and i'll be able to help.

    Awesome! & thanks!
    I'll work on getting up one more level and let you know...prolly won't have time until his weekend though. 😕
    avatar
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1942
    Reputation : 102
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Glutebrah on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:43 am

    Zombie_Collin wrote:
    Glutebrah wrote:I'm sure you are out, but any normal slabs, divine blessings or fire keeper souls.

    Or instead of slabs just a +15 iaito or great scythe.

    SL120
    i have all of those.

    i'll message you on PSN


    _________________
    Chaos Blade is Best Blade

    **NEW**PSN: Glute_brah **NEW**
    SL 55 (Ele) http://mmdks.com/2b2g (Avelyn + WP)
    SL100 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/25vk (Chaos Blade)
    SL100 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2b2h (MSGS)
    SL100 (Pyro) http://mmdks.com/2b2l (FIRE)
    SL120 (Str) http://mmdks.com/2n6r (DGA)
    SL120 (Dex) http://mmdks.com/2n6v (murk) i did it, i sold out
    SL150 (Int) http://mmdks.com/25vm (Velkas + TCC)
    SL149 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2q (Black Knight)
    SL200 (Cos) http://mmdks.com/2b2j (Ornstein)
    avatar
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2290
    Reputation : 120
    Join date : 2012-05-27

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Ghadis_God on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:06 am

    Dragon Scales SL 107? I can connect to your 125, please add me on PSN if you're willing to trade. Things are going to be hectic in the next couple of days for me but I can do it this weekend probably.


    _________________
    7:eye-death: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22607-children-of-the-grave-now-recruiting#472079 :eye-death:             

    PSN accounts: Ghadis_God
                         ringo_mogire_SZS
    avatar
    Kalamity-X
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 83
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-08-06
    Location : Omega

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Kalamity-X on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 am

    Are you in possession of a Chaos Iaito? If so, I'd love to make a trade for it. SL 60.


    _________________
    PSN ID's: Kalamity-X/TempestVoid
    avatar
    Sunlight_Warrior
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 82
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-17
    Age : 18
    Location : Australia

    Big Hat Logan armour

    Post by Sunlight_Warrior on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 am

    hi im a sorcorer on my dark souls account and im up to killing smough and ornstien and everytime i get a summon sign the guy or girl bails or we get invaded so i was wondering do you have the full big hat logan set like the hat the sages robes and the boots and gloves so please tell me you have them

    and if you want i will give you humanity cause thts really all i have thts worth anything and my online name is

    Fast_Trackers

    oh yeah and my soul level is around i think its 39 or 49 i forgot
    avatar
    Zombie_Collin
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 60
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-07-05
    Age : 26
    Location : Astroa

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Zombie_Collin on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:23 pm

    Sunlight_Warrior wrote:hi im a sorcorer on my dark souls account and im up to killing smough and ornstien and everytime i get a summon sign the guy or girl bails or we get invaded so i was wondering do you have the full big hat logan set like the hat the sages robes and the boots and gloves so please tell me you have them

    and if you want i will give you humanity cause thts really all i have thts worth anything and my online name is

    Fast_Trackers

    oh yeah and my soul level is around i think its 39 or 49 i forgot
    i do have the full set and no need to trade i'll just give them to you is all just let me know when you can do it.
    avatar
    Sunlight_Warrior
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 82
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-17
    Age : 18
    Location : Australia

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Sunlight_Warrior on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:34 am

    i can do it now
    avatar
    Sunlight_Warrior
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 82
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-17
    Age : 18
    Location : Australia

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Sunlight_Warrior on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:35 am

    put your summon sign at anor londo, u know where tht lift is when you go straight from the 1st bonfire put your summon dign on the bottom of those stairs

    Sponsored content

    Re: BIG GIVE AWAY (PSN)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:51 pm