What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Share
    avatar
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2042
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Age : 22
    Location : Maryland, United States of America

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by SunlightCrusader on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:04 am

    cloudyeki wrote:It isn't, I'm just a lil pissed bout getting hate mail for poisoning a guy who wanted to buff his washing pole after bowing. Seriously, it's bad enough we're in the BURG ARENA, that thing is just to large for that.

    I would never send hatemail over that. Thats no different than punishing somebody after a missed attack or while they cast an AoE type thing. Thats really my entire view on this; buffs are really no different than anything else in the game. They deal damage. If you want to punish me while I use the buff thats just as fair as anything else. Perhaps I'm just biased since I use them but thats how I see it.


    _________________
    Gamertag: Paladin Ryan

    Covenants:
    avatar
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 246
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-07-22

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by Bloodios on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:07 am

    I want Lord's Blade Ciaran's blades.


    _________________
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by Yarxov on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:08 am

    I don't like buffs either, if I am invaded and you buff wihtout me buffing first dont expect the courtesy of allowing you to gain an advantage.


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    VeranoChico
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 43
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-07-28

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by VeranoChico on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:10 am

    A flail. I mean come on this is a medieval setting is it not? Why can't there be a freaking flail?!


    _________________
    PSN - Summer_Child
    avatar
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2042
    Reputation : 33
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Age : 22
    Location : Maryland, United States of America

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by SunlightCrusader on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:12 am

    Yarxov wrote:I don't like buffs either, if I am invaded and you buff wihtout me buffing first dont expect the courtesy of allowing you to gain an advantage.

    Like I said I expect punishment for buffing if I do it carelessly. I don't expect my opponent to sit there while I buff right in front of him/her anymore than I would if they were casting a Fire Tempest or something. It's a magic just like any other and should be treated as such.


    _________________
    Gamertag: Paladin Ryan

    Covenants:
    avatar
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 301
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Yes

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by PaPaSmVrf on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:13 am

    VeranoChico wrote:A flail. I mean come on this is a medieval setting is it not? Why can't there be a freaking flail?!

    flail=ball-and-chain right? If so I agree, if not, I still agree lol


    _________________
    I am the Mind Traveller,
    My question is man's destiny.
    Teach me secret, holy spells,
    And the wisdom of the elderly.


    PSN: Arrmorcore
    avatar
    VeranoChico
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 43
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-07-28

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by VeranoChico on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:24 am

    PaPaSmVrf wrote:
    VeranoChico wrote:A flail. I mean come on this is a medieval setting is it not? Why can't there be a freaking flail?!

    flail=ball-and-chain right? If so I agree, if not, I still agree lol

    Hahaha that is basically it my friend!


    _________________
    PSN - Summer_Child
    avatar
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 301
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Yes

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by PaPaSmVrf on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:27 am

    VeranoChico wrote:
    PaPaSmVrf wrote:
    VeranoChico wrote:A flail. I mean come on this is a medieval setting is it not? Why can't there be a freaking flail?!

    flail=ball-and-chain right? If so I agree, if not, I still agree lol

    Hahaha that is basically it my friend!

    Awesome, From better be reading this dang it, YOU HEAR ME FROM!!! WE WANT FLAILS!!!


    _________________
    I am the Mind Traveller,
    My question is man's destiny.
    Teach me secret, holy spells,
    And the wisdom of the elderly.


    PSN: Arrmorcore
    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:33 am

    A Naginata weapon with a different moveset to halberds


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶️_◀️◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶️_◀️◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    avatar
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1658
    Reputation : 65
    Join date : 2012-01-22

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by bloodpixel on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:56 am

    A better Artorias sword.


    _________________
    avatar
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 301
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Yes

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by PaPaSmVrf on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:58 am

    It would be awesome it they had a miracle where you could call on sif for 60 secs, a smaller version, like the dogs in lower burg.


    Last edited by PaPaSmVrf on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and to many "likes")


    _________________
    I am the Mind Traveller,
    My question is man's destiny.
    Teach me secret, holy spells,
    And the wisdom of the elderly.


    PSN: Arrmorcore
    avatar
    TheSorrowedMan
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 34
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-06-04
    Age : 35
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by TheSorrowedMan on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:14 am

    For myself I would like to see the effects of elemental weapons on constantly. For example, if I use a lighting claymore, I want to see my blade have lighting on it while I run around like I would if it had resin on it. Same for flame and chaos. But that is just a minor thing I know.


    _________________
    Winter is Coming.

    XBL: TheSorrowedMan
    avatar
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1075
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-29
    Age : 26
    Location : San Diego

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:21 am

    How about a gun....no seriously, like a flintlock pistol, high damage, fast projectile speed, but dangerously long reload time (similar to crossbows but longer)

    It'd be an excellent finishing move for people running to flask.


    _________________
    Gamertag: Bayou Bulldog

    PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by cloudyeki on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:28 am

    TheSorrowedMan wrote:For myself I would like to see the effects of elemental weapons on constantly. For example, if I use a lighting claymore, I want to see my blade have lighting on it while I run around like I would if it had resin on it. Same for flame and chaos. But that is just a minor thing I know.

    Actually it's major, because it gives away the type of damage you'll be doing >_> so someone may just decide "Hey, plate ring" and you do about... 100 damage in total while he wails on you with a normal DGM.

    http://tinyurl.com/8l92lby >_> see? if they knew what element you were gonna use they could be prepped by menu swap.


    Last edited by cloudyeki on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1658
    Reputation : 65
    Join date : 2012-01-22

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by bloodpixel on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:29 am

    Noob-of-Artorias wrote:How about a gun....no seriously, like a flintlock pistol, high damage, fast projectile speed, but dangerously long reload time (similar to crossbows but longer)

    It'd be an excellent finishing move for people running to flask.
    Depends how fast. If it's almost instantaneous, then no, I don't want my fights ending in a fast-draw duel.


    _________________
    avatar
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1075
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-29
    Age : 26
    Location : San Diego

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:31 am

    bloodpixel wrote:
    Noob-of-Artorias wrote:How about a gun....no seriously, like a flintlock pistol, high damage, fast projectile speed, but dangerously long reload time (similar to crossbows but longer)

    It'd be an excellent finishing move for people running to flask.
    Depends how fast. If it's almost instantaneous, then no, I don't want my duels ending in a fast-draw duel.

    It would have to have a draw time, say about the same as a WotG, so it would be dodgeable, but other than that the projectile travel time would be incredibly fast.

    It would be a weapon of ambush, rather than a weapon of assault.

    You could also make the ammunition hard to come by, instead of buying it, you'd only be able to loot bullets 1 or 2 at a time from certain enemies, make you farm that ****!


    Last edited by Noob-of-Artorias on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Gamertag: Bayou Bulldog

    PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

    avatar
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1658
    Reputation : 65
    Join date : 2012-01-22

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by bloodpixel on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:32 am

    You know, if that actually existed, we should start having Mexican stand-offs.


    _________________
    avatar
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1075
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-29
    Age : 26
    Location : San Diego

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:35 am

    bloodpixel wrote:You know, if that actually existed, we should start having Mexican stand-offs.
    Then the game would have to add this to the soundtrack

    Spoiler:


    _________________
    Gamertag: Bayou Bulldog

    PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

    avatar
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 30
    Location : The Painted World

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by WyrmHero on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:38 am

    Lightning Arrows and magical bolts. A pure Str spear. A pure Str straight sword. Hawkeye's bow. Ciaran's dagger (150 critical). Artorias' talisman (a Faith/Int scaling talisman that can use spells and miracles). An HP regenerating faith weapon (maybe a UGS).


    _________________
    PSN: WyrmHero1945

    Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by cloudyeki on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 am

    Fixing the humanity problem with chaos pyros. I wanna SMASH people with my GCF damn it!


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1075
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-29
    Age : 26
    Location : San Diego

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:42 am

    WyrmHero wrote:Lightning Arrows and magical bolts. A pure Str spear. A pure Str straight sword. Hawkeye's bow. Ciaran's dagger (150 critical). Artorias' talisman (a Faith/Int scaling talisman that can use spells and miracles). An HP regenerating faith weapon (maybe a UGS).
    I like the idea of a HP regen weapon, maybe it could be like the moonlight GS and deal pure magic damage with an A scaling in faith.


    _________________
    Gamertag: Bayou Bulldog

    PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:45 am

    the first gun powder weapons were cannons, so a hand cannon, weighing 8 pounds and each cannon ball weighs in at 2 pounds. 2 second reload time, zoom aiming. that seems about fair... ar would be about 350 at +15 with the cannon ball adding 150, no scaling...

    also make it a rare drop item and have its ammo only avaliable via enemy drops.

    for other weapons..... a regular axe with the bkga's r1 moveset 240 ar at +15 with c,c scaling, executioners axe would be a good fit for that...

    a war hammer would be cool, a str scaling straight sword would be nice, and yes more whips

    i think one boss has a cuttable tail that drops a whip... said boss does thunder attacks but its tail attacks inflicts poison so maybe a poison whip?

    also more fist weapons like katars or punching daggers


    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    avatar
    Phantasmio
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 132
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2012-07-28
    Age : 23
    Location : Anor Londo

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by Phantasmio on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:46 am

    A cool pair of swords or something that you could dual wield. One special for the main hand and one special for the off-hand. Have like some special animation attacks for them and have them scale with Dex.
    If not that, maybe like a new great sword/ultra great sword that swings faster than the normal ones but doesn't do as much damage. I love in shows when people handle huge swords with one or two hands in just a skillful and speedy manner ^^ I find it so cool! If they could balance something like that, I'd definitely use it.


    _________________
    Gwyndolin's gotta hide that pretty face, or else he'll have all the...ladies...?...fellas...? Ah forget it...just keep looking good.


    I SPARKLE LIKE MAJOR ARMSTRONG!
    avatar
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1075
    Reputation : 63
    Join date : 2012-04-29
    Age : 26
    Location : San Diego

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by Noob-of-Artorias on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:48 am

    sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:the first gun powder weapons were cannons, so a hand cannon, weighing 8 pounds and each cannon ball weighs in at 2 pounds. 2 second reload time, zoom aiming. that seems about fair... ar would be about 350 at +15 with the cannon ball adding 150, no scaling...

    also make it a rare drop item and have its ammo only avaliable via enemy drops.

    for other weapons..... a regular axe with the bkga's r1 moveset 240 ar at +15 with c,c scaling, executioners axe would be a good fit for that...

    a war hammer would be cool, a str scaling straight sword would be nice, and yes more whips

    i think one boss has a cuttable tail that drops a whip... said boss does thunder attacks but its tail attacks inflicts poison so maybe a poison whip?

    also more fist weapons like katars or punching daggers
    Punching Daggers FTW! How about a good old fashioned Trench Knife, let's get WW1 on this Mother!


    _________________
    Gamertag: Bayou Bulldog

    PSN ID: Fatal-Impulse101

    avatar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2657
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by Shkar on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:50 am

    Shaolin Spade. Also, at least one actual glaive.


    _________________
    XBL GT: DeadlyHeretic

    Sponsored content

    Re: What weapons do you want to see in the DLC?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:40 pm