That moment...

BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: That moment...

Post by BIG TIME MASTER on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:47 am

On my first playthrough after the Asylum I headed to the graveyard, not knowing there were other paths.
    When the bones formed together and before me stood two badass skeleton warriors, I was feeling like I was in the 80's classic Jason and the Argonauts. Or was that 70's!?
    Anyways, they proceeded to annihilate me a hundred times or so.
    I didn't play again until months later, I summoned the fortitude to face my skeletal demons and by god I would get past them and not eat or sleep until I did.
    I battled the first two for hours. Honestly, defeating those first two skeletons was my biggest triumph in DKS. Then I headed down further, to face more. I defeated them, and shortly after found myself sprinting through the catacombs like a horror movie victim whose scripted fate is to die endlessly.
    That was the point I said " I need help" and I found the wiki.

dannyhugz
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dannyhugz on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:17 am

My worst was when I found the Great Hollow for the first time. After falling to my death numerous times trying to get items I almost got to the bottom and got cursed by a Basilisk. At the time I didn't even know what curse was, had to hit the wiki then make my way all the way back up to the chapel from the great hollow bonfire(sadly I didnt know about the waterwheel yet either so went back the long way). I almost quit entirely lol

PC: Dannyhugz
    Steam: Dannyhugz85
    PSN: dhughes777(probably inactive mostly since PC version is out and far less buggy)
    befowler

Post by befowler on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:32 am

Bed of Chaos. Worst video game boss ever, and one that after 100s of stupid, stupid deaths (including one where it somehow killed me while I was still dropping out of the chute) not only made me almost give up the game, but all games. I still question whether whoever designed and/or implemented it has even a shred of human decency left in their withered husk of a soul.

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Asylum Demon second time around. Hacking away at him merrily with the Lifehunt Scythe and forgot that it takes bites out of you too while you're using it. I died at the exact same moment as the Demon. Result 1 humanity, souls but NO SLAB! I quit for about a month after that and went back to Skyrim.

PaladinManFace
    Casual
    Casual

Post by PaladinManFace on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 pm

I was watching my friend playing blighttown for the first time. He got lost a bunch of times and back tracked to the firelink shrine so I told him there was a short cut down the elevator. I told him to get the firekeepers soul in that area full of blow darters cause he was having a hard time and could have used the extra healing power. He died so many times lol.

The best onw was, he was trying to jump that gap to get to a blow dart guy got toxiced in the face mid air, missed the platform, fell down and was down to low health on impact, and instantly got mauled by a pack of dogs and died. I laughed, he cried, it was a good day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:56 pm