Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[SL 119] No miracle Faith Build...help?

Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

[SL 119] No miracle Faith Build...help? Empty [SL 119] No miracle Faith Build...help?

Post by Seignar Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:14 pm

http://tinyurl.com/8tvcctg
    Weird stuff, A Faith Build with no miracles. Well, more precisely, it is a DSS & Grant Build. I'm pretty bad when it comes to making builds, so...any advice?
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

[SL 119] No miracle Faith Build...help? Empty Re: [SL 119] No miracle Faith Build...help?

Post by Glutebrah Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 pm

ive been trying to piece together a DSS build my self, but i can't be happy unless i take it to 149
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

[SL 119] No miracle Faith Build...help? Empty Re: [SL 119] No miracle Faith Build...help?

Post by RANT Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:26 pm

That actually looks pretty good, I have a grant buil d and that build yi u made looked really interesting, it's the perfect combo I think. Looks good, the dss' str is in its reach so don't expect huge damage, you could bring str down to 34 so you can just two hand the grant(I always one handed but for this it would be better to two hand it) and keno switching from grant to *** time throw off your opponents timing, also out the points In Vit or end.
    VeranoChico
    VeranoChico
    Casual
    Casual

Post by VeranoChico Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Do you want to use miracles?
    Seeing as you will be using the Grant and DSS, SLB and DMB are out of the question.
    There isn't a whole lot of variety when it comes to offensive miracles as opposed to sorceries and pyromancies.

Sure there is WotG, Lightning Spear, Gravelord Sword Dance...
    All three can be easily dodged if you're against a good player.

If you don't mind two handing the Grant instead, you can simply lower your strength by 16 points and use that to add to either vitality or attunement.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Do I want to use miracles? Not really, I would rather count on the Grant to fuel that WoG when necessary (Fact; it's even stronger than WoG).

I want END because I can perform more actions before backing off. I substituted the lack of VIT partially with the Mask of the Mother. 1200 seems just fine to carry me through 1 fight (Although I am very used to 1800 HP, but hey, got to adapt)

For some wondering why I used the Effigy Shield; it isn't because it fits in my weight (well, that is 1 reason), but rather because small shields have shorter recovery animations during parries, which combined with a thorn armor piece, makes me very safe against backstabs.
    VeranoChico
    VeranoChico
    Casual
    Casual

Post by VeranoChico Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 pm

If that is the case then I have no suggestions or advice for you.
    Your build, as far as I am concerned, is fine.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Effigy shield has a normal parry which kinda sucks but it's a very good shield overall, I always make it fore since it gets. Lot better when made fire. If you want a good shield with a FAST parry then go with the heater shield, I use it on all my builds and it weighs less than the effigy shield.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm