Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
ICEFANG
FruitPunchNinja
WyrmHero
Juutas
IceIfrit666
TehInfamousAmos
Slarg232
Maneater_Mildred
12 posters

finally perfected my maneater build...

Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

finally perfected my maneater build... Empty finally perfected my maneater build...

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:55 pm

here it is

It's working ok for me, not sure if I should swap the rofap in there for the extra stamina(stamina is what keeps me alive) & health, but then what ring to drop?
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

finally perfected my maneater build... Empty Re: finally perfected my maneater build...

Post by Slarg232 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:58 pm

.... Are you on Xbox?

Because I just had someone who was roleplaying their character as Man Eater Mildred try to help me with the Fatty and Slim fight yesterday.

To answer your question, I would keep the Stoneplate rings and the Ring of Steel Protection on you at all times, putting on the ones that help you the most in each area. That's what I typically do for my No Armor builds. Drop the Red Tearstone Ring to use it.

Cleaver is a beautiful weapon, isn't it?

Last edited by Slarg232 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

finally perfected my maneater build... Empty Re: finally perfected my maneater build...

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Nope, PS3.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:00 pm

There was me thinking you were supposed to be the maneaters from DeS - I was about to say - watch out for the cheap players hiding behind the fog shooting you with arrows!
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:17 pm

You can put the hollow soldier legs for a little more poise and defense.
    It also looks pretty right too.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:20 pm

True Mildred wouldn't use chaos big grin
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:27 pm

@slarg, pve is no problem thanks.

@Amos, lmao +1

@ifrit, not worth the effort for the small gain.... If I wanted extra poise and def I would use black iron helm... It's my iron sack.

@juutas, I am the real Mildred. tongue plus I need the extra health to stay alive so had to go chaos to keep strength down. It kinda fits as I'm a swamp dweller and we are chaos born.....
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Eat some green blossoms and you'll be fine. If you are not going to use the knife 2 handed most of the time then go chaos.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2217468572765675
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Yeah I use it 1h, so chaos it is. No armor thanks. tongue but yeah I think grass and use the rofap, will work the best.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:52 pm

ahh Maneater!!! I kid silly Thanks for the +1 and people are finally noticing the ole' 'Big thank you to TehInfamousAmos for the avatar.' in your sig :face:
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Yup, have fun!!!!
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:56 pm

This is my mildred build, i used it for invading blighttown and izliath areas. http://tinyurl.com/cdjj3jk
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:02 pm

120 version: http://tinyurl.com/cbaottm
    99 version: (LH Arena) http://tinyurl.com/c4g9fzv
    55 Version: (Darkstalkers) http://tinyurl.com/d6k5uvw
    40 Version: (Blighttown) http://tinyurl.com/cgwfwyt
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:40 pm

The only two things I think really need changing are, you should use a +15 instead of a Chaos one, but if you really want it, I guess go for it.

Your current build is also better if you start as Bandit, that gives you some more points. Cloranthy Ring is overall better than RoFaP (stamina wise), but this build would be stronger if you reduced the VIT to around 50 and just lowered the SL. RoFaP may fit the build better, since the real maneater doesn't glow green. Although I wouldn't suggest it, if you wanted to do another ring with that in mind, you could do Steel Protection Ring too.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3631721094609712

heres my adjudicator build... sadly i couldn't find a round yellow helm with a whip tongue but mybe i could switch in the mimic head, dual butcher knives ftw!
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:54 pm

I often run into a full mildred build invader in Anor Londo. Not sure if it's a forum person, but it is a really fun see them running around, and they seem to be a good sport about it even though it looks to be a tough build to win with given the whole no armor, plank shield thing.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:59 pm

I fought a maneater build in the burg today, was really fun. Until she started popping DBs.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:03 pm

60 Vit and RoFap will get you even more health, while letting you use Str for a scaling version. The knife is never strong but it should be better at +15 than Chaos with 40 Str. I like the use of the RtsR though, swap out the cloranthy for the RoFap.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:38 am

befowler wrote:I often run into a full mildred build invader in Anor Londo. Not sure if it's a forum person, but it is a really fun see them running around, and they seem to be a good sport about it even though it looks to be a tough build to win with given the whole no armor, plank shield thing.

Lol us Mildred types gota be a bit crazy... bounce

@Ghadis, I like the idea, but might stick with 88 vit and rofap, will help pop the rtsr a bit earlier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm