Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Tomb of giants story question

my_pokemans

Tomb of giants story question - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomb of giants story question

Post by my_pokemans Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:01 am

Yeah but they never leace
    Alara78
    Alara78
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Alara78 Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:53 am

my_pokemans wrote:Yeah but they never leace
    Nope, you just have to kill them all happy
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:04 am

Or... you can go to Oswald, pay a huge sum of souls, and have your sins absolved. Do that they'll all be good neighbors again.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:12 am

my_pokemans wrote:Im sure and i killed the capra demon after nito. I guess i just have to deal with them attacking me all the time lol
    They only appear after you kill capra, thats why they appeared after nito.
    my_pokemans

Post by my_pokemans Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:09 pm

So beacuse they are mad they will just stqy there, or do you think they will leave ever
    my_pokemans

Post by my_pokemans Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:17 pm

You seem to know a lot about the story big grin, so if you kill patches in the catacombs, then do reah and those 2 guys still get stuck, because i had thought patches tricked them into going down to where tgey were.
    my_pokemans

Post by my_pokemans Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:48 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Oh of course. By killing the fat dude (Petrus) you aggroed the group since they were friends with him. SO now their story plot wont progress because they are hostile to you.
    this is correct, i did the same stuff again but didnt kill fatty, and after i came back from killing capra they were in the tomb of the giants.
    PaPaSmVrf
    PaPaSmVrf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PaPaSmVrf Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:00 pm

I doubt they will ever leave, If they are of huge importance to you, maybe you should start a new character to follow their quest line, thats what I would do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 am