Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Rarity
Juutas
Chaos Spectre
7 posters

New Covenant Confirmed, and other goodies. Spoilers Kinda

Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

New Covenant Confirmed, and other goodies. Spoilers Kinda Empty New Covenant Confirmed, and other goodies. Spoilers Kinda

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:20 pm

From lied to us, but its all ok

http://www.destructoid.com/preview-dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-233137.phtml

Whos up for working for yo great ole momma mushroom.

Also, the multiplayer arena is called Battle of Stoicism.

Cannot not wait for this.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

New Covenant Confirmed, and other goodies. Spoilers Kinda Empty Re: New Covenant Confirmed, and other goodies. Spoilers Kinda

Post by Juutas Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:24 pm

great find! can't wait happy
    Rarity
    Rarity
    Casual
    Casual

New Covenant Confirmed, and other goodies. Spoilers Kinda Empty Re: New Covenant Confirmed, and other goodies. Spoilers Kinda

Post by Rarity Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 pm

I hope they patch this in to the PS version...

I dont feel like wasting my monney on 2 games just to get more aswome fetures :/
    BishopHavel
    BishopHavel
    Regular
    Regular

Post by BishopHavel Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Man, Gough is HUUUUGE. Is is gonna be my favorite knight of Gwyn fosho'
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Rarity wrote:I hope they patch this in to the PS version...

I dont feel like wasting my monney on 2 games just to get more aswome fetures :/

The extra content is going to be dlc.
    BishopHavel
    BishopHavel
    Regular
    Regular

Post by BishopHavel Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Is destructoid sure on the whole new covenant thing? I've seen gameplay from gametrailers where the player speaks to Elizabeth. There isn't a option to joina covenant.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Are we sure Gough killed dragons with a bow and not his fists?
    ImperatorMortis
    ImperatorMortis

Post by ImperatorMortis Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:51 pm

I hope we don't have to join her covenant to use the Arena.Or if we do I hope we don't have to leave our previous covenant.
    Phantasmio
    Phantasmio
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Phantasmio Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:03 am

I'm interested to hear more about this new covenant. Especially looking for more confirmation to as if it's definitely real.
    I'm real pleased they are adding an organized arena for PvP. This'll make it much easier for me to battle against foes quickly, as well as being able to fight along side a friend. I hope we can choose our partner for 2v2 or do private matches between friends. I can live without it, however. I also hope this arena doesn't kill world PvP. I still really enjoy fighting in the various environments around the game, especially Anor Londo. It'd be cool if the arena had an option so that you could teleport to a random area in the game, but have like set spawn points in each area for the duels. I hope this also doesn't kill the fun ghetto duels people would arrange. It was always fun arranging a nice pit fight in the Blighttown Pit by the dragon scale chest. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm