Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Emergence
Tolvo
Jovias-86
Rin
phantomblk
DancingFood
Darksomething56
Sintinerus
The_Flail
BT90001
Ciledaknuf
BackwardsBaboon
fearandwhiskey
TehInfamousAmos
Kirk-Barb
ROOSTER330
Cidek
twilightwarwolf
NR-K
RaynexFall
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
RagingDragon_69
Shkar
mrbeckham87
Servant of Priscilla
IV_Mark_VI
Yukon
whitechikz11
Brokewilly
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
Federally
40 posters

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 38 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:01 pm

I wonder what happened to all Xbox participants since there barely were any in The Depths while Parish & Burg was very crowded and plenty of fun.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)  - Page 38 Empty Re: Gravesworn - Servants of the First (3rd Thread)

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Yeah, I hardly saw anyone.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:12 pm

DxV you know I'll be at Sens, not sure what you're looking for here
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Ok so I am back and ready to fight you Vega!! big grin
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Im still waitin on broke so
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:Ok so I am back and ready to fight you Vega!! big grin
    cheers Now I am happy. Are you on now?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:52 pm

OKay Ps3 Brackets have been updated again with RagingDragon as a participant. Raging you and Amos need to fight ASAP!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Woaa DX your new Avatar is awesome :pirat:

And what happened to your Avatar Fed :|
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Lol drama encouraged me to change it to something more evil.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:44 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Woaa DX your new Avatar is awesome :pirat:

And what happened to your Avatar Fed :|

All thanks to Mr. StarScarJenova He patiently made it perfect. Proper Bow
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Federally wrote:DxV you get to next fight Sintinerus, he should of pm'd you big grin

I was able to overcome Sintinerus
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:00 pm

For me there's no avatar showing up at your posts Fed :roll:
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Federally wrote:Lol drama encouraged me to change it to something more evil.

Technically speaking, the pentagram and the circle were actually used to protect AGAINST witches and demons and such. Satanists (I'm assuming that's what you took it from) are morons in regards to their symbols. Heck, many christians actually consider the upside down cross (their other symbol) holier then the normal cross.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:46 am

Shkar wrote:

Technically speaking, the pentagram and the circle were actually used to protect AGAINST witches and demons and such. Satanists (I'm assuming that's what you took it from) are morons in regards to their symbols. Heck, many christians actually consider the upside down cross (their other symbol) holier then the normal cross.

I needed something with baphomet and this was the only forum safe image, see his head in the center, as the rest depict him with breasts lol.

@Dxv I'll update the brackets with your victory
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:42 am

Right so whats going on with the PS3 tourney?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:59 am

Federally wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

I needed something with baphomet and this was the only forum safe image, see his head in the center, as the rest depict him with breasts lol.

Why Baphomet? Although, I would have suggested finding an image of the DnD Baphomet if you wanted something of him (although, he's basically just a giant minotaur).
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:51 am

Hey Fed, we should change the 2nd round losers bracket numbers.... for example move L7 to where L8 is, L9 where L7 is, L8 to where L9 is. I say that because, for example, if I lose to phantom, and beck loses to viral, they fight each other again in the losers bracket. That sorta sucks fightin same people, be better to fight as many diff people as possible. It doesnt change any thing other than that I but an idea.

@Phantom, Im ready to lose when your ready to win buddy! Let me know, im available most all of this weekend
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:44 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:Hey Fed, we should change the 2nd round losers bracket numbers.... for example move L7 to where L8 is, L9 where L7 is, L8 to where L9 is. I say that because, for example, if I lose to phantom, and beck loses to viral, they fight each other again in the losers bracket. That sorta sucks fightin same people, be better to fight as many diff people as possible. It doesnt change any thing other than that I but an idea.

@Phantom, Im ready to lose when your ready to win buddy! Let me know, im available most all of this weekend

Good idea!

@Viral, well you're fighting your next opponent duh
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:47 am

Shkar wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Why Baphomet? Although, I would have suggested finding an image of the DnD Baphomet if you wanted something of him (although, he's basically just a giant minotaur).

Well I was declared an evil betrayer and several other adjectives. When I mentioned this in Skype chat someone suggested a Baphomet avatar to suit how awful of a person I am. That's why lol
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:40 am

Federally wrote:
    ROOSTER330 wrote:Hey Fed, we should change the 2nd round losers bracket numbers.... for example move L7 to where L8 is, L9 where L7 is, L8 to where L9 is. I say that because, for example, if I lose to phantom, and beck loses to viral, they fight each other again in the losers bracket. That sorta sucks fightin same people, be better to fight as many diff people as possible. It doesnt change any thing other than that I but an idea.

Good idea!

@Viral, well you're fighting your next opponent duh

OKAY! Time to trash Bec.

Also I may be using a gargoyles halberd in wyrms tourney so..... any tips?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:19 am

Yeah a few.

Be careful with unnecessary R1s, recovery is a bit slow. Though depending on where they're at and their roll speed you can turn the tables, whiffing an R1 and following up with the second wide sweep R1 when they attempt to punish your miss is effective.

When one handing the R2 can be combo'd. So if you swing it once and miss you can follow up with the second to counter their punish attempt. This works well as many don't know it combos.

Never forget your 2H R2, its epic landing one that scores counter damage can net you 900+ dmg dealt. It can be punished though if you miss, be smart in its application. Kick + R2 is killer

Over all I prefer to two hand as much as possible. It just always works better for me that way.

Don't over look the Fwd + R2 jump attack. It's fast, covers good distance and hits in a pretty wide sweep. Can be used to really surprise the **** out of someone who doesn't expect such a fast attack out of a halbred.

If you hold forward while using R1 the combo won't advance. You'll repeat the over head swing and never do the wide sweep. This can mess you up if you dont expect it or benefit you if you know it.

Lastly, regular halbred is good too. Shares the G halbred moveset with spear like R1s, good weapon.
    phantomblk
    phantomblk
    Regular
    Regular

Post by phantomblk Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:17 am

rooster, I'm open to duel on Sunday. Saturday is the tour right?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:21 am

phantomblk wrote:rooster, I'm open to duel on Sunday. Saturday is the tour right?

Yep Saturday 1 pm cst is the Tour
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:16 am

BEC get off Netflix and fight me!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:15 am

Nsane! You're in this video... 4:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-wtfCE6u0Y

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:23 am