Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
DarkW17
Tolvo
nsane32
DxV04
aceluby
JY4answer
10 posters

[PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay]

Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

[PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay] - Page 2 Empty Re: [PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay]

Post by Carphil Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:55 pm

No one from this comunity invaded me this week [PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay] - Page 2 3358384175
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

[PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay] - Page 2 Empty Re: [PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay]

Post by Emergence Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Glad to hear there is good response from the Japanese wiki as well. These are great events to run with our relatives overseas.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Japan <3
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:29 pm

https://twitter.com/darksoulsspace/status/170559398723334144

Twitter will be abuzz, so bring the pain!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:34 pm

....we have twitter?

damn i need to get with the times
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Haha yeah we have had one for some time now with a nice bunch of followers.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:54 pm

I don't know why but this past hour I've been trying to get invasions going, and I just can't. I've tried out the Forest, sen's, Depth's, Kiln, Anor Londo, Painted world, everywhere I can think of. I just keep getting failed invasions and I don't know why. sad
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Emergence wrote:Haha yeah we have had one for some time now with a nice bunch of followers.

That. Tweet. Is. Awesome.

Tolvo wrote:I don't know why but this past hour I've been trying to get invasions going, and I just can't. I've tried out the Forest, sen's, Depth's, Kiln, Anor Londo, Painted world, everywhere I can think of. I just keep getting failed invasions and I don't know why. sad

SL?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Tolvo wrote:Never! Notched in one hand and Flames in the other. I'm very stubborn about accuracy, regardless of the ridiculous amount of deaths it will bring to me.

is that what xanthous does? pyro and notched wip right? ok kewl!! I knew about the wip but not the pyro. I am the same way man I like to emulate the original as much as possible no matter how many times I die. However, I will scale my wip and make it a magic one.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Tolvo wrote:I don't know why but this past hour I've been trying to get invasions going, and I just can't. I've tried out the Forest, sen's, Depth's, Kiln, Anor Londo, Painted world, everywhere I can think of. I just keep getting failed invasions and I don't know why. sad

whenever that happens to me I just quite and reload. It seems the pvp sometimes gets hanged up and does not switch lobbies automatically or something like that.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Carphil wrote:No one from this comunity invaded me this week [PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay] - Page 2 3358384175
    You are formally invited to the xanthous weekend event.

silly cheers
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Hey I saw one of you guys as a blue spirit in dark anor londo in someone world, you were just circling around in the church door lol
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:33 pm

This japanese guy messaged to ask if I was in the event, seeing me in full Xanthous. After my broken japanese explaination, he joined in[PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay] - Page 2 639795459
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:00 am

No.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:20 am

Huh?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 am

I don't know why the guy was having fun walking around in the church but I killed the host. Sorry.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:30 am

The +14 notched whip is... interesting, to say the least. No BS, no dropping attack, so this might be slightly useful as an off-hand weapon.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:59 am

I had fun although my xanthous was not fully upgraded. I got some compliments for bringing him out in xbl I think I will keep him just for lulz big grin. died a lot specially in the forest haha
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:19 pm

If only I found a host that still had Jeremiah around, I'd go there and cofuse the hell out of him. So far he's always dead [PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay] - Page 2 2707236321
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:43 pm

JY4answer wrote:If only I found a host that still had Jeremiah around, I'd go there and cofuse the hell out of him. So far he's always dead [PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay] - Page 2 2707236321

Somebody did just that to me the other day! I was waiting for him to invade and I wasn't actually reading the message, and I see the armor and just waltz over calmly thinking, "Just an NPC." Suddenly I get Lag Stabbed with a Lightning Dagger and die. What a fool I was. sad
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Tolvo wrote:
    JY4answer wrote:If only I found a host that still had Jeremiah around, I'd go there and cofuse the hell out of him. So far he's always dead [PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay] - Page 2 2707236321

Somebody did just that to me the other day! I was waiting for him to invade and I wasn't actually reading the message, and I see the armor and just waltz over calmly thinking, "Just an NPC." Suddenly I get Lag Stabbed with a Lightning Dagger and die. What a fool I was. sad

Awesome!!!!
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:56 pm

Tolvo wrote:

We got a winner! [PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay] - Page 2 639795459

Just kidding. Really cool though. It would be even more amazing if both him and Jeremiah were there though.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:43 am

Well earlier I was doing some invasions in the Garden, and of course most of my time was spent dealing with farmers, around 95% of the time. However two fights were pretty good to me.

The first were two farmers, odd right? Well one had the dragon body and the Phantom with him had Giants+Mask of F+Zwei+DWGR. Obviously I was about to Crystal out when I decided, screw it, go in anyway. As I get in there the Phantom sees me with the outfit, sees I have a Pyro glove and a notched whip in my left hand. He removes his sword and takes out his fist, so I do the same. Him and I have a few minutes of dodging around, hitting eachother with bare fists and backstabbing eachother doing no damage as the host just spams the chest stun. It was hilarious until finally I got stunned and the host killed me. Sure he was a farmer, but I like him.

The second was a guy waiting for duels, he sees my get up and tries a real fight at first but eventually we he stops so I wait. He equips the same get up so him and I are having this explosive pyromancy+whip fight when a DW invades. We point away and try to get him to wait but as I'm fighting the host he goes for a backstab. Just as the host dodges I Great Combustion instantly killing the Wraith who must have been a glass canon. We continue the fight and eventually he gets the better of me.

Those two fights have officially made this event worth it for me. big grin
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:30 am

I was summoned as a sunbro for 4 kings, wearing full Xanthous. The host changed clothes for me [PvP] Xanthous Week Announcement [Cosplay] - Page 2 639795459

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 am