question about my soullvl mistake

    Share
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by gammlesvarte on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:39 am

    i added some lvl points on the wrong stats by mistake was stupid i was tierd like hell and dident relly look what i was doing..

    Is there anything like in darksouls when a blackphantom could lower your lvl whit some soul stealing ability?

    never played as blackphantom so not sure what it is called

    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 468
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2012-01-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Morrowind

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by Midgar on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:06 am

    There's no such way that I know of. If you only have one character then you could always:

    1. Delete patch 1.05
    2. Disable online play
    3. Use Dragon Headstone Glitch to instantly level up to the SL that you want

    The downside is you'd obviously have to redo your playthrough and get new items. Well unless you let someone hold your items in the meantime. You will have to delete all your characters in order to go back to patch 1.03 to use the glitch.


    _________________
    PSN: AnulBandit
    Characters:
    Yellow Fever - SL 154 - Dex/Faith
    Darktide - SL 160 - Dex/Int/Str Murakamo Build
    Flask = My win
    Sorcery = Useless
    I get negative rep points for making a valid point
    avatar
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by reim0027 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:19 am

    Or, you could use the bottomless box glitch to copy your build's items over to a new toon and start over leveling up.


    _________________


    PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    avatar
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 25
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by Serious_Much on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:31 am

    ......or he could just live with it. Guys stop recommending glitches as solutions to people's problems, it's a game that is meant to be punishing if you do something wrong and our forum does not exactly promote glitches as they are mostly misused, so please refrain. thank you.

    @OP There is no way to undo accidental levels im afraid

    A couple of levels makes no real difference though when you get up to 120 (if you're aiming for that), or you know have to go to the horror, 122 or 123SL if you've made a mistake... At that level range if you aimed for that, anything up to SL132 would still work with online play, hopefully that'll show you not to worry and put your mind at ease.

    It wont have a big impact at all with your online play which is all you should be worried about with accidental levels because otherwise makes no difference, so honestly doesnt matter you've done it, wont affect your character much except you've lost a few souls, no biggie.


    _________________
    PSN and other stuff:
    PSN: HolyPK9 "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

    Sage Andarta, Founder of the Crystal Seekers; The Noble Knights

    Principal GremSay of the Karmatic Gremlin Gang

    Moderator of the Wiki Chatroom- Come join the fun  cheers

    PRAISE. THE. SUN. lol!
    avatar
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1208
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 34
    Location : Minneapolis, MN

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by aceluby on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:10 am

    Serious_Much wrote:......or he could just live with it. Guys stop recommending glitches as solutions to people's problems, it's a game that is meant to be punishing if you do something wrong and our forum does not exactly promote glitches as they are mostly misused, so please refrain. thank you.

    @OP There is no way to undo accidental levels im afraid

    A couple of levels makes no real difference though when you get up to 120 (if you're aiming for that), or you know have to go to the horror, 122 or 123SL if you've made a mistake... At that level range if you aimed for that, anything up to SL132 would still work with online play, hopefully that'll show you not to worry and put your mind at ease.

    It wont have a big impact at all with your online play which is all you should be worried about with accidental levels because otherwise makes no difference, so honestly doesnt matter you've done it, wont affect your character much except you've lost a few souls, no biggie.

    Thank you!


    _________________
    Aceluby on PSN, add me!

    SL41 Pyro/Dex Sephiroth cosplay
    SL120 Fth/Int Pure Caster
    SL120 Fth DW
    SL120 Int DW

    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 468
    Reputation : -2
    Join date : 2012-01-31
    Age : 27
    Location : Morrowind

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by Midgar on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:15 am

    reim0027 wrote:Or, you could use the bottomless box glitch to copy your build's items over to a new toon and start over leveling up.

    That probably would be easier then getting all his items back now that I think about it.


    _________________
    PSN: AnulBandit
    Characters:
    Yellow Fever - SL 154 - Dex/Faith
    Darktide - SL 160 - Dex/Int/Str Murakamo Build
    Flask = My win
    Sorcery = Useless
    I get negative rep points for making a valid point
    avatar
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 464
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2012-01-23

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by Akatik on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:34 am

    A couple of missplaced points are not going to ruin your build.

    Unless you plan on going for the SL 120 PvP build, I wouldn't worry about it.


    _________________
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by gammlesvarte on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:35 pm

    Thanks for the hints well i guess i will have to live whit the mistakes becouse using glitches, isent anything i wont to ruin my gameplay whit..

    So i will deal whit this mistake i guess 2 extra faith wont make a biggy thing at the end anyway but thanks for all the help full hints and sorry for my poorly english


    _________________
    ego venit vidi ego mortuus

    ego triumphum super daemones

    gladio lucent ut delicatus ut sanguinem influit in lamina

    mea psn est gammlesvarte
    avatar
    meridam99
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 995
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 42
    Location : Sitting

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by meridam99 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:43 pm

    2 extra point of Faith can be a good thing depending on what you were doing. It might let you cast Heal or another spell you never thought of. What is your faith at now. No matter what toon I am playing, I always level up faith a little to cast Heal.


    _________________
    Your opinion is flawed, I drive the BatMobile!
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by gammlesvarte on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:46 pm

    meridam99 wrote:2 extra point of Faith can be a good thing depending on what you were doing. It might let you cast Heal or another spell you never thought of. What is your faith at now. No matter what toon I am playing, I always level up faith a little to cast Heal.

    My faith is now 11 and im playing my toon as a light armor melee whit high endurance and vit atm its good for avoiding enemy blows and i use a large tower shield whit my build now and a longsword...i found my build good for my gameplay. as im a poor player and i make alot mistakes so high vit and endu makes sure i dont die so often by my stupid mistakes
    avatar
    meridam99
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 995
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 42
    Location : Sitting

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by meridam99 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 pm

    You can cast the heal spell with a faith of 12. Five casts, use a Thorulund Talisman, and it will help you stay alive longer, like having another 5 flasks. Don't use it in the middle of battle though, cast is slow, only after fighting is done.


    _________________
    Your opinion is flawed, I drive the BatMobile!
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by gammlesvarte on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:55 pm

    meridam99 wrote:You can cast the heal spell with a faith of 12. Five casts, use a Thorulund Talisman, and it will help you stay alive longer, like having another 5 flasks. Don't use it in the middle of battle though, cast is slow, only after fighting is done.

    ok thanks then i will add 1 more faith just to get the extra heal and trust me im gona need it alot, if you would c me play you would laugh i relly need more heals thanks alot for the good ide there and the hint.
    avatar
    Herbo
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 97
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Location : Tomb of Giants - Baby Skeleton Daycare

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by Herbo on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 pm

    And always remember that the white phantoms and sunbros are around to help out in case the world of Dark Souls has kicked you in the nuts too many times :-). Jolly Co-operation > Glitches anway.


    _________________
    Has died in Dark Souls:

    pointlessly, fruitlessly, alone, tired, unloved, tragicly, comicly, heroicly, angrily, happy, rested, while taking a drink, answering the phone, being ganked by dark spirits, for daring to use a bridge, from opening a door, failing on stairs, rolling, jumping, standing, blocking, mashing buttons, using a greyed out item, attacking, with the menu up, in a "safe" spot, getting leg stabbed, set on fire, being summoned as a helper phantom into a backstab by a invader in the hosts world...
    avatar
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 4921
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Brazil

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by Carphil on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:15 pm

    In my first character I messed up and put 10 points in Resistence. Do you think I cried and rage deleted my character after I had to pass level 120 or I used glitch to make another one? I just went to sl 130 and PVP was the SAME thing. You can host whenever you want, without ANY kind of problems. Do not worry, in this game you can only level up for a reason, it is good. You never make a mistake, you can aways try something new if you put wrong stats.


    _________________
    It may take a day or ten thousand years, but I will find her. This is a promise.

    I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

    Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    avatar
    meridam99
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 995
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 42
    Location : Sitting

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by meridam99 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:36 pm

    Carphil wrote:In my first character I messed up and put 10 points in Resistence. Do you think I cried and rage deleted my character after I had to pass level 120 or I used glitch to make another one? I just went to sl 130 and PVP was the SAME thing. You can host whenever you want, without ANY kind of problems. Do not worry, in this game you can only level up for a reason, it is good. You never make a mistake, you can aways try something new if you put wrong stats.

    With those 10 extra points, I am Resistant (get it resistant hahahaha) to PVP with you.
    avatar
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 4921
    Reputation : 90
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Brazil

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by Carphil on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:54 pm

    Definitaly man, but this was long ago. That character is now 237 lol

    and yes, that was a good joke


    _________________
    It may take a day or ten thousand years, but I will find her. This is a promise.

    I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

    Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    avatar
    Herbo
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 97
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Location : Tomb of Giants - Baby Skeleton Daycare

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by Herbo on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:01 pm

    Carphil I think From just put Resistance in there so that all of us with our first characters would be like...Resistance? sounds good... Meanwhile they are sitting back in their moon base laughing like Austin Powers villains at us all :-)

    There should be a secret covenant in the game for people that have upped their resistance stat :-). OR maybe we should put a Resistance build up on the wiki just to play the evil prank forward :-). Actually Resistance is probably the way to unlock the use of the Pendant lol.


    _________________
    Has died in Dark Souls:

    pointlessly, fruitlessly, alone, tired, unloved, tragicly, comicly, heroicly, angrily, happy, rested, while taking a drink, answering the phone, being ganked by dark spirits, for daring to use a bridge, from opening a door, failing on stairs, rolling, jumping, standing, blocking, mashing buttons, using a greyed out item, attacking, with the menu up, in a "safe" spot, getting leg stabbed, set on fire, being summoned as a helper phantom into a backstab by a invader in the hosts world...
    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:05 pm

    boost it to 99 before any other stat then walk around blight town NAKED. also with that much res you'd actually be pretty hard to damage.


    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

    Sponsored content

    Re: question about my soullvl mistake

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:15 am