Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Tolvo
Lancelot
Azran
Bcc17
Jester's Tears
9 posters

Dark sous...Made 99% more awesomere...NOW WE NEED THE 1% WICH IS FOR THE PRINCESS TO GET NAKED.

Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Dark sous...Made 99% more awesomere...NOW WE NEED THE 1% WICH IS FOR THE PRINCESS TO GET NAKED. Empty Dark sous...Made 99% more awesomere...NOW WE NEED THE 1% WICH IS FOR THE PRINCESS TO GET NAKED.

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvljGfsjeqQ

An ''old'' video...SO *** AWESOME. Still...GIVE US THE 1% FROM SOFTWARE
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark sous...Made 99% more awesomere...NOW WE NEED THE 1% WICH IS FOR THE PRINCESS TO GET NAKED. Empty Re: Dark sous...Made 99% more awesomere...NOW WE NEED THE 1% WICH IS FOR THE PRINCESS TO GET NAKED.

Post by Bcc17 Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Dark assistants are pretty awesome.

Gwynevere wasn't even going to look like that according to Miyazaki, but when the artist went up to show him the concept, he just couldn't say no to his face.
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Dark sous...Made 99% more awesomere...NOW WE NEED THE 1% WICH IS FOR THE PRINCESS TO GET NAKED. Empty Re: Dark sous...Made 99% more awesomere...NOW WE NEED THE 1% WICH IS FOR THE PRINCESS TO GET NAKED.

Post by Azran Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:51 pm

People complained about Dark Souls trailers spoiling almost all the bosses.

Darn, they were right. silly

EDIT: Nevermind, thought it was one of the official ones.
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Try: Rule 34
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Lancelot wrote:Try: Rule 34

''Well okey''
    *Google Rule 34.*
    *Get's on main site*
    ''So. G.w.y.n.e.v.e.r.e''
    *Clicks search...Slow *** internet :evil: *
    *Results comes up*
    ...Dark sous...Made 99% more awesomere...NOW WE NEED THE 1% WICH IS FOR THE PRINCESS TO GET NAKED. Is_This_Heaven
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:05 pm

I am the 1%.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Azran wrote:People complained about Dark Souls trailers spoiling almost all the bosses.

Darn, they were right. silly

EDIT: Nevermind, thought it was one of the official ones.

Even so, the bosses are the ''STRONG'' part of the game so showing off what's going to kill you 10+ times makes you wanna experience it even more.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Tolvo wrote:I am the 1%.

So you're 50feet princess whit Boobs like boulders? DIDEN'T THINK SO.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:12 pm

My secret is out.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Thought you were a guy Tolvo lol!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:12 pm

Can't I be both?
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:16 pm

Yes, Yes you can.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 pm

Just think of me as a fifty foot Gwynevere, with front loaded anvils, something between my knees, a beard and hairy stomach, as well I also seem to carry a Star Wars novel everywhere I go. I'm every man's dream "It."

By the way, I will be so pleased if someone got the Anvils Reference.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:19 pm

So you be a nerdy gwynevere in the middle of a sex change
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Sex change? No, I'd obviously be singing "Born This Way" the whole time that I read about the Yuzahn Vong invasion.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:22 pm

You are funny Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Indeed, my posts contain 10% humor, as you'll likely notice statistically with the high number of posts I have, I have made people laugh the most out of everyone on the forum. I shall now work on my mathematical Laugh Theory.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:10 am

Tolvo wrote:Indeed, my posts contain 10% humor, as you'll likely notice statistically with the high number of posts I have, I have made people laugh the most out of everyone on the forum. I shall now work on my mathematical Laugh Theory.

!0% humor, 1% Sarcasm, 9% Badass, and 80% water.
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:14 am

Shkar wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:Indeed, my posts contain 10% humor, as you'll likely notice statistically with the high number of posts I have, I have made people laugh the most out of everyone on the forum. I shall now work on my mathematical Laugh Theory.

!0% humor, 1% Sarcasm, 9% Badass, and 80% water.

That made me lol.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:15 am

You forgot carbon, A- Shkar!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:18 am

Tolvo wrote:You forgot carbon, A- Shkar!

I will have you know that carbon is a VITAL component of Badass!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:20 am

Excellent rebuttal, A+! Now quit talking me up, it only will disillusion you more when the time comes!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:22 am

Tolvo wrote:Excellent rebuttal, A+! Now quit talking me up, it only will disillusion you more when the time comes!

Talking you up? In case you didn't notice, your "badass level" fell 3% since last week! I've never been more ashamed of anyone, ever!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:22 am

Sadly when I had my surgery, they had to cut out something.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:23 am

You know what would be really awesome? If I could get a replica of the Artorias Greatsword.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 am