Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

how i get titanite slab?

aripessin

how i get titanite slab? Empty how i get titanite slab?

Post by aripessin Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:49 pm

i killed darkwraiths dropped 90 titanite chunks and 9 dark hands and no one slab. how i can get it?
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

how i get titanite slab? Empty Re: how i get titanite slab?

Post by ICEFANG Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Its drop rate is really low, you'll have to continue farming, finish Sigmeier's Storeline (SP?, the Onion Knight), or kill the Asylum Demon to get one.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:24 am

If you ring the two bells you can go back to the asylum. go up the elevator in firelink and drop off on to the roof. Roll onto a giant column that will lead up the firelink shrine main structure. At the top there is a nest that takes you back to the asylum. The demon is slightly less aggressive than the fire version before the centipede demon. He drops 1.
    McTrikster
    McTrikster
    Casual
    Casual

Post by McTrikster Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Umbassa Zealot wrote:If you ring the two bells you can go back to the asylum. go up the elevator in firelink and drop off on to the roof. Roll onto a giant column that will lead up the firelink shrine main structure. At the top there is a nest that takes you back to the asylum. The demon is slightly less aggressive than the fire version before the centipede demon. He drops 1.

You actually don't have to ring either bell. You can use the elevator as soon as you get to the church.
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:11 pm

McTrikster wrote:
    Umbassa Zealot wrote:If you ring the two bells you can go back to the asylum. go up the elevator in firelink and drop off on to the roof. Roll onto a giant column that will lead up the firelink shrine main structure. At the top there is a nest that takes you back to the asylum. The demon is slightly less aggressive than the fire version before the centipede demon. He drops 1.

You actually don't have to ring either bell. You can use the elevator as soon as you get to the church.

I've never been able to go back to the asylum pre-both bells rang. The elevator was part of the other sentence that explains how to get to the asylum after both bells were rang. I didn't say you had to ring the bells before you could use the elevator.
    McTrikster
    McTrikster
    Casual
    Casual

Post by McTrikster Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Ah, my mistake. That is odd though. I've always been able to go to the asylum right after I activate the elevator.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 pm