Dex/Faith?

Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dex/Faith?

Post by Midgar on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:59 pm

I haven't used faith once so far, looking to make a character around faith, not sure if it'll do well with dexterity. I'm looking towards the Lifehunt Scythe because it looks awesome and possibly some katanas, ideas?

Darktide - SL 160 - Dex/Int/Str Murakamo Build
    Flask = My win
    Sorcery = Useless
    I get negative rep points for making a valid point
    djgq42
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: Dex/Faith?

Post by djgq42 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Well the weapon types you mentioned scale with dex. Faith/dex is a perfectly viable and pretty common build type.
    Herbo
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Herbo on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:05 pm

I actually ended up with something of a Dex/Faith build on one of my toons, and I've really enjoyed having some of the extra protections to go along with wearing lighter armor. Being able to close ground with a magic-using enemy with Magic Barrier up or using Force is pretty wintastic. I've even had a little bit of luck in PvP from time to time being able to deflect sorceries and such as I vainly attempt to backstab...(let's just say I don't think I'll be bullseyeing any womp rats in my t-16 anytime soon happy but I'm trying dang it!)

pointlessly, fruitlessly, alone, tired, unloved, tragicly, comicly, heroicly, angrily, happy, rested, while taking a drink, answering the phone, being ganked by dark spirits, for daring to use a bridge, from opening a door, failing on stairs, rolling, jumping, standing, blocking, mashing buttons, using a greyed out item, attacking, with the menu up, in a "safe" spot, getting leg stabbed, set on fire, being summoned as a helper phantom into a backstab by a invader in the hosts world...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:33 am