Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The intelligence of some invaders can be really outstanding at times!

Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The intelligence of some invaders can be really outstanding at times! Empty The intelligence of some invaders can be really outstanding at times!

Post by Gazman0169 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esk2nuLGKzY&feature=g-vrec

Classic! lol
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The intelligence of some invaders can be really outstanding at times! Empty Re: The intelligence of some invaders can be really outstanding at times!

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:47 am

Yes, that guy's Shiva antics are well known.

While I'd like to say that I'd never be so dense as to fall for that, the truth is that I cannot vouch that I wouldn't have been so gullible as to fall for that when I'd just started playing and was a mere hapless noob.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The intelligence of some invaders can be really outstanding at times! Empty Re: The intelligence of some invaders can be really outstanding at times!

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:53 am

I have hd it happen to me once. Luckily Im smart enough to span lock on when I cant see an opponent so that revealed the person quite quickly. Dont know if its the same person though.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:04 am

Same here Dough, I remember posting that trick long ago in the Glory of Alvina thread when it was first starting haha.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:18 am

Tolvo wrote:Same here Dough, I remember posting that trick long ago in the Glory of Alvina thread when it was first starting haha.
    lol it was so embarrassing for me the one time I invaded as a white. The bandit was still alive so I quickly killed them thinking they were the host. I then opened up the PSN menu and started messaging them saying I've had that trick tried on me before. Halfway thorugh I notice Im still in their world. Drop the menu and realise Im a white and I only killed an NPC :oops:.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:19 am

Haha.
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:26 am

In this instance I can forgive the two invaders falling for the Host being dressed up like Shiva, but come on they didn't even notice, or if they did they didn't cotton on that something was not quite right, when he started dropping Prism stones right in front of them, or when he had a flaming Mura (quite literally) in his hand. Granted I could be doing them a great disservice, as they may of both been noobs, but what are the odds of that? lol
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:29 am

Well one of them had the dragon head and what looked like the drake sword as an FH so they may have been a little new.
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:39 am

He/She could hardly be classed as new if they've got a Dragonhead Stone, as they would of had to have ventured a considerable distance into the game in order to get this item. Granted it may of been gifted to them, but what are the odds of that?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:49 am

Probably high lol. And its not that hard to get it if they were told how. Its just odd to see the drake sword in the forest.
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:03 am

Not really, as a Host I've had others use it against me on a number of occasions, in order to lure me into a false sense of security, before switching to the big guns for the ohk. Talk about :oops:, which is why I no longer take anything for granted, and always go into a fight expecting the worst of my opponent/s. big grin
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:23 am

Guys, look at the date on the video - October 24, 2011.

The game was brand spanking new then.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:28 am

Oh wow lol. That explains it.
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:34 am

Yes, but that still doesn't explain how they both managed to completely overlook the flaming Mura! lol
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:35 am

Did anyone really know what Shiva was capable of back then? Maybe his mura spontaneously combusted occasionally?
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:44 am

Clearly I am not as forgiving as you guys! :evil:
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:46 am

Haha maybe they thought the host was on the edge of his attack range. I bet you the 2 hunters immeditaly went and attacked Shiva to see if he could do that silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 pm