Bed of Chaos Question

IakonaSD

Bed of Chaos Question

Post by IakonaSD on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:04 am

I'm around SL 70ish, on PS3, and have a question about Bed of Chaos. I have a 40 vitality, either havel armor or gold trimmed armor, blood shield, and fire resist shield. With all that and a raised shield, one fire attack just wipes me out? How do you protect yourself against the fire attack. I'm just not getting it.
    shagtheturtle
    Regular
    Regular

Re: Bed of Chaos Question

Post by shagtheturtle on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:13 am

I equip the gymnast ring and perform acrobats through it! Never been hit by it.

Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:54 am

Stick close to the tree roots etc (for when the ground opens up, doesnt open up near objects ) and just try to sprint to the three spots and roll when it swings, worked well enough for me. If you move quick enough it shouldnt have enough time to swing at you much.

War Organizer, Surtr : http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8556p150-character-bio-compendeum#201274
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:38 am

IakonaSD wrote:I'm around SL 70ish, on PS3, and have a question about Bed of Chaos. I have a 40 vitality, either havel armor or gold trimmed armor, blood shield, and fire resist shield. With all that and a raised shield, one fire attack just wipes me out? How do you protect yourself against the fire attack. I'm just not getting it.
    If you are talking about the fire erupting from the ground then that attack is very powerful and kills most people. The thing you need is speed. you cant be in the range of that attack, dont bother tryin gto block, it goes under your shield.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:34 am