Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Federally
Spurgun
AHS DaNiTh
Shkar
dancash1808
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
MARKINEMPAC82
Void_Lord_Crump
DoughGuy
KomradDakka
aneraxe24
Reaperking721
Ser Isaac
ViralEnsign_
Darkstar485
Tolvo
Kaminari
DarkW17
peaceful_sabre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Carphil
JohnnyHarpoon
javarush214
zZLeviathanZz
Unforseen
Shredder937
Specter737
Deadmeat95
Duce2012
DxV04
C7081
nsane32
38 posters

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Darkstar485
    Darkstar485
    Casual
    Casual

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 6 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by Darkstar485 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Can I be join? I'm on psn
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 6 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Kaminari wrote:I just looke at the areas, we are suposed to protect the for kings, but still you have no ranks for guarding that area?

rank-3:Paladin (PVP area:Anor Londo/Lords)
    rank-4:Knight-Captain (PVP area:Lords/Kilin)

Nsane maybe you can make it stand out a bit more.

Kaminari, Paladins and Captains can go to the Lord areas of their choice.

But thanks for bringing it up. 8)
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Darkstar485 wrote:Can I be join? I'm on psn

Yes for sure! the more the better. It is an awesome thing to see a Knight invade someone.

Did you read the opening post so you can know all the details?
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

allright, Guess I'll see if I find someone t anor londo then
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Success, I did just kill a host and a phantom, they were laying in an ambush at two sides of a passage, I ran in and sliced them happy However I had no chance to point at all, I woudn't have been able to give one blow if I should have stayed and point in that situation. so guess it kinda don't count?:/
    Darkstar485
    Darkstar485
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Darkstar485 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 pm

I did, I start as lowest rank correct?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Kaminari wrote:Success, I did just kill a host and a phantom, they were laying in an ambush at two sides of a passage, I ran in and sliced them happy However I had no chance to point at all, I woudn't have been able to give one blow if I should have stayed and point in that situation. so guess it kinda don't count?:/

Yea it counts!! Remember the rules are there so we are known. But there will be times that we can't follow every single rule.

You rank up by giving me your covenant items. Of course I give them back. Just make sure you read that in the opening thread.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Darkstar485 wrote:I did, I start as lowest rank correct?

Yes I will give you the rank now.

RANK
    rank-1:Knights-Errant (PVP area:Sens Fortress/anor londo)

When Nsane comes by he will see this and add you guys to the list.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:32 pm

PROBLEM!
    My covenant Item is Humanity, I'm DW...I can't give that to someone for my winnings, since it gets instantly used, up by the health.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Kaminari wrote:PROBLEM!
    My covenant Item is Humanity, I'm DW...I can't give that to someone for my winnings, since it gets instantly used, up by the health.

Yea I am aware of that, that is what we call soft humanity. You don't come across any hard humanity? That is something Nsane and I will have to talk about.

We will figure something out quickly.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:55 pm

could just tell yo that I have succeeded killing 2 hosts, both with phantoms, killed phantoms as well.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Well, I can't just change the rules with out talking to Nsane. He is actually the one who came up with the POLG idea. So go ahead just play and don't even worry about posting your kills etc. Unless you want to. I will talk with Nsane and he or I will PM you. I hope that is cool with you.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:02 pm

yea yea, sure happy Those kills is posted cause I get excited, I havent won a fully 2 on one before happy
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:07 pm

By the way if you ever find yourself against farmers in Anor Londo or the Kiln, don't forget to check out the Forest Hunter Tactics thread, it's in my signature. We mostly focus on ways to deal with 2-3 enemies at once, with great efficiency.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Kaminari wrote:yea yea, sure happy Those kills is posted cause I get excited, I havent won a fully 2 on one before happy

Awesome!! That never gets old hehe
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Tolvo wrote:By the way if you ever find yourself against farmers in Anor Londo or the Kiln, don't forget to check out the Forest Hunter Tactics thread, it's in my signature. We mostly focus on ways to deal with 2-3 enemies at once, with great efficiency.

Definitely! Listen to this man!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Haha, as time goes on would you guys like me to add Anor Londo and Kiln tactics for dealing with farmers? Most of the other areas, outside of the Duke's, don't really have any issue with them. As for the Dukes, it's almost like there are so many variables I don't know if I could ever come up with enough tactics for just one spot.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:34 pm

I think a separate thread for those tips would be great.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Tolvo's Tips, it rolls off the tongue. silly
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:27 pm

I really hate farmer battles. >< Unfortunatly i bearly ever point before battle cuz i first need to find my oponent and then use my spells such as maybe karmic justice or the DM buff.

My main character used to be used for this cov, just getting back to the right attiar. I recently made a new character, now sl 79 and it is kicks a**. with that character im using paladin set with logans hat, talisman, shield on back and 2 handing claymore. the roll attack i find both quick and powerful(ie effective). i may end up using that for this covonant instead, just a bit hesitant with losing my look but oh well.

Also do we have to post our kills?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:42 pm

No you don't have to post your kills. If you want to share battle stories that is up to you also. big grin
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:39 pm

Members, I have begun building our Covenant page. I need your input for pictures and avatars to add to the page. The page is an ever evolving work of art so I will be coming back occasionally to make request.

First request is a covenant emblem

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 6 2250187301 Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 6 3799246625 but what does POLG have? Lets see if we can get one.
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:59 pm

Have a symbol representing the first flame?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:23 pm

peaceful_sabre wrote:Have a symbol representing the first flame?

Good idea, if you can find a picture or take a picture and upload it I will post it in our covenant page.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Please visit and tell me what you guys think.

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/POLG

I will proceed to add the members.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:10 am