Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Federally
Spurgun
AHS DaNiTh
Shkar
dancash1808
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
MARKINEMPAC82
Void_Lord_Crump
DoughGuy
KomradDakka
aneraxe24
Reaperking721
Ser Isaac
ViralEnsign_
Darkstar485
Tolvo
Kaminari
DarkW17
peaceful_sabre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Carphil
JohnnyHarpoon
javarush214
zZLeviathanZz
Unforseen
Shredder937
Specter737
Deadmeat95
Duce2012
DxV04
C7081
nsane32
38 posters

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 5 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Of course! That is why we have 10 save slots! come on join!
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 5 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Coun't me in!
    Gamertag: Kaminari san

I'm on xbox live ofcourse happy
    Lvl 86 atm, got the SK set but want the BK set.
    So every Lord Gwyn Protector, feel free to add me happy Hope I will have the luck to make an invasion at the same time as someone else here and get the same host happy
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Kaminari wrote:Coun't me in!
    Gamertag: Kaminari san

I'm on xbox live ofcourse happy
    Lvl 86 atm, got the SK set but want the BK set.
    So every Lord Gwyn Protector, feel free to add me happy Hope I will have the luck to make an invasion at the same time as someone else here and get the same host happy

great!! you know I Have not had time to get my build done. Remember there is a player trade section and some stores that might help you get the BK equipment you need.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Or, Someone just help me take down Nito, Seath and bed of chaos and I would be done for winking
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Seath, Nito? Why those are walks in the park. As is...Bed of Chaos...Bed of Chaos? BED OF CHAOS! BEEEED OF CHAAAOOOOOS!!!

200+ deaths, I'm willing to...Oh, you're on Xbox...Someone help this man!

PSN, Lordmaxdomtolvo, feel free to put me in the Roster. I'll use my Ted Bundy character for this.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Tolvo wrote:Seath, Nito? Why those are walks in the park. As is...Bed of Chaos...Bed of Chaos? BED OF CHAOS! BEEEED OF CHAAAOOOOOS!!!

200+ deaths, I'm willing to...Oh, you're on Xbox...Someone help this man!

PSN, Lordmaxdomtolvo, feel free to put me in the Roster. I'll use my Ted Bundy character for this.

Nsane is the leader in PS3, I will be getting a PS3 soon. I will however play most of the time in Xbox. I don't want to dilute the population more.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Kaminari wrote:Or, Someone just help me take down Nito, Seath and bed of chaos and I would be done for winking

Well do you know what the POLG's duties are?
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:14 pm

to help each other?silly
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Kaminari wrote:to help each other?silly

Dude go read the Opening Post. :| Why would you join something if you don't know what it is about.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Kaminari wrote:to help each other?silly

by the way there is already a covenant if you want to help each other. bounce
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:22 pm

By the way, do you guys care if we invade as a Darkmoon? I just find it will be easier to invade the Kiln and other areas like that. Though ***, I have to get Ted to NG++ Kiln when I get to that rank if I do, that's going to be a pain. Bed of Chaos....
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:22 pm

wait, Have I missunderstood this? please, explain what is the purpose here? Isn't it that people shoud dress up like SK and BK and invade others at specific areas and help one of our own kind?
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Tolvo wrote:By the way, do you guys care if we invade as a Darkmoon? I just find it will be easier to invade the Kiln and other areas like that. Though ***, I have to get Ted to NG++ Kiln when I get to that rank if I do, that's going to be a pain. Bed of Chaos....

You can be any covenant. My POLG will be a Darkmoon. My first Darkmoon actually. I will beat go all the way to NG+ to have both the sunlight and darkmoon miracles.

Last edited by DxV04 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Kaminari wrote:Or, Someone just help me take down Nito, Seath and bed of chaos and I would be done for winking

DxV04 wrote:Well do you know what the POLG's duties are?

Kaminari wrote:wait, Have I missunderstood this? please, explain what is the purpose here? Isn't it that people shoud dress up like SK and BK and invade others at specific areas and help one of our own kind?

You just asked for help killing the Lords. ( I know why you said it) But it is those Lords that we protect. It is not to help each other it is to keep people (like you are this moment in time) from reaching the Lords and acquiring their souls thus allowing them to reach the kiln of the first flame.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Ouh, then I missunderstood, I thought this was about protecting Lord gwyn and just Gwyn, not the four lords....so..how are player expected to get BK set that is in the kiln without killing the lords??
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:30 pm

double post

Last edited by DxV04 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Kaminari wrote:Ouh, then I missunderstood, I thought this was about protecting Lord gwyn and just Gwyn, not the four lords....so..how are player expected to get BK set that is in the kiln without killing the lords??

I just wanted you to know exactly what the POLG is supposed to do. Of course you will have to get all the items and beat the game. So watch out, I have seen many in Xbox doing the POLG thing. The kiln is one of the areas we protect of course. I really recommend you read the OP because there are some things in there about the areas etc.

You can also trade for them. Have you beaten the game yet?
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 pm

plenty on times at other characters but not this one.
    Would love to be co-op with some people to stop people from reaching the lords though happy
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Alright then, hopefully in the process I'll level Ted Bundy up a bit and get him to a nice even 120, then I can actually invade downwards. I just hope I run into farmers, how I enjoy killing them.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Kaminari wrote:plenty on times at other characters but not this one.
    Would love to be co-op with some people to stop people from reaching the lords though happy

Ahh ok cool, well eventually we will organize some type of concentrated invasion effort somewhere
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm

so...I'm in?
    Also, are you on xbox or psn?
    I'm invading people in Anor londo right now.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:49 pm

I am on xbox. I will give you a rank. brb

rank-1:Knights-Errant (PVP area:Sens Fortress/anor londo)

don't forget the rules

RULES
    armor black/silver knight and shield weapon optional
    first rule point forward at your opponent
    2nd no healing unless they do it
    3rd no chain BS no chain WOG unless they are trying to BS you
    4th if it a fellow member and you both point use prostration and leave
    5th kill every one
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:52 pm

what if I cant use prostration? (don't have it yet on the character)
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Yea I don't have it either. It is only used if you invade a fellow POLG. Remember when you invade someone or in the case of a gravelord being invaded the first thing you do is point at them. If both point then you know what do to.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:59 pm

I just looke at the areas, we are suposed to protect the for kings, but still you have no ranks for guarding that area?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:19 am