Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
GoMan519
6 posters

Quick question about Ring of Sacrifice

GoMan519
    GoMan519

Quick question about Ring of Sacrifice Empty Quick question about Ring of Sacrifice

Post by GoMan519 Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Might be a silly question, but does it work when killed by a player? Say....the invading phantom still gets your souls and humanity for the trouble of course, but do YOU still keep the souls/humanity?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Quick question about Ring of Sacrifice Empty Re: Quick question about Ring of Sacrifice

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:16 pm

I don't see why not. But why would you PvP with Sacrifice Rings?
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Quick question about Ring of Sacrifice Empty Re: Quick question about Ring of Sacrifice

Post by Bloodios Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:27 pm

GoMan519 wrote:Might be a silly question, but does it work when killed by a player? Say....the invading phantom still gets your souls and humanity for the trouble of course, but do YOU still keep the souls/humanity?
    Yeah, it does. It also works when you get murdered while invading someone else, too.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:21 am

Maybe he's thinking if he has a bunch of souls saved up, is in a difficult location when he gets invaded, and a way to ensure he keeps those souls?

passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:29 am

Its not often it would be a useful tactic, as losing a ring slot can put you at a disadvantage in the coming fight. But i do see the possible reasoning. If your stuck between the archers in anor londo and a invading phantom...if your still using souls for lvling anyway...then yeah. I have a plethora of those rings. Only ever use them at the 1st seath encounter where you HAVE TO DIE.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:34 am

Well when you're just starting out, you don't have a chance at most pvp anyways; at the beginning if I was invaded, I knew I was dead meat.
    GoMan519
    GoMan519

Post by GoMan519 Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 am

passivefamiliar wrote:Its not often it would be a useful tactic, as losing a ring slot can put you at a disadvantage in the coming fight. But i do see the possible reasoning. If your stuck between the archers in anor londo and a invading phantom...if your still using souls for lvling anyway...then yeah. I have a plethora of those rings. Only ever use them at the 1st seath encounter where you HAVE TO DIE.

This is the exact problem I'm having lol. Those archers are a pain and dont have the fog ring lol

Thanks for the answers everyone
    GoMan519
    GoMan519

Post by GoMan519 Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:38 am

IV_Mark_VI wrote:Maybe he's thinking if he has a bunch of souls saved up, is in a difficult location when he gets invaded, and a way to ensure he keeps those souls?

yep, exactly what i was thinking.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:57 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I don't see why not. But why would you PvP with Sacrifice Rings?

In response to an invader or Gank, not so much to a Duel silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm