Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

EPIC *** MOMENT (Whit Karma and Reveng combined :3 )

Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

EPIC *** MOMENT (Whit Karma and Reveng combined :3 ) Empty EPIC *** MOMENT (Whit Karma and Reveng combined :3 )

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:39 pm

So i was playing around in PvP and met a DOUCHBAG. Gigant's set, Mask of the Mother, WoG spam etc. Of course did he have a friend.

I got killed and diden't feel like invading anymore and put down a summon sign.And so did THAT DOUCHBAG summon me.

After he started walking around ''we'' (him and his friend) got attack by two Forrest Guardian, his friend had no chance against them because they were Smough and Ornstein (Small guy keeping him busy while fat guy attacks).

So his friend got killed and the guy TRIED to run to me for help. We were in that open area next to the ''house'' were you can talk to The Cat.

Since i diden't give a *** about him i gave him the ''Shrug'' gesutre and used the Chameleon spell and ACCTUALY WALKED BETWEEN the Guardians like: ''He's all yours now'' 8) Style.

After that i just stood there watching them MURDER him...Epic...The worst part is i don't remeber the names of the Guardians...Well Well.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

EPIC *** MOMENT (Whit Karma and Reveng combined :3 ) Empty Re: EPIC *** MOMENT (Whit Karma and Reveng combined :3 )

Post by RandelOolacile Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:53 pm

I don't know how I feel about this! silly I suppose I'll simply say, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. big grin
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

EPIC *** MOMENT (Whit Karma and Reveng combined :3 ) Empty Re: EPIC *** MOMENT (Whit Karma and Reveng combined :3 )

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:00 pm

I kinda regret just walking (Walk, walk IM'A TREE) between them. I should just have stopped between them and do the ''Wave'' gesture...THEN WALK AWAY IN TREE FORM...
    Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bcc17 Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Don't mean to be a **** here, but what's with all the caps in all of your posts?

On topic: Pretty funny
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:41 pm

You see caps = You wanna check it out.
    Why? Caps = Screaming = Suspision = You wanna check it out big grin

In short:
    EPIC *** MOMENT (Whit Karma and Reveng combined :3 ) Atrapitis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 am