Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
FinPeku
Emergence
reim0027
Tolvo
fearandwhiskey
roanispe
Baal-Avatar
Slarg232
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
RANT
WyrmHero
FruitPunchNinja
GrEeNgObLiN
17 posters

I cant play long anymore with my beloved FC friends......Bad news for me,im sorry guys....

GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

I cant play long anymore with my beloved FC friends......Bad news for me,im sorry guys.... Empty I cant play long anymore with my beloved FC friends......Bad news for me,im sorry guys....

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:12 pm

dearest FC members here

i have an important thing to say

this is my life:
    -i work 6/7 somethimes 7/7
    -i work from 11am till 01 am every day nonstop
    -i own a big restaurant,im the cook and work hard but go aswell on vacantion a lot
    -afther work i go running every night
    -three times a week i go squash till 2.30 am and run afther
    -in de week in morning 9am i go bodybuilding(naturally) afther go work
    -mostly every night i come online FC here till 6 am mostly sooo addicted
    -on free day i go motorcycle if good weather

and this repeats all in a 2 years now,
    so this happened to me few weeks ago:
    As some of you here already know that i had an heavy migraine attack a few weeks ago and got to hospital of it for 2 days....

today i went back for my latest test for my brain,blood,...
    got some bad news,that one day wen i collapse in 5 min during daytime on my free day, i cried,couldnt see,trow over,dizzy,cant stand the daylight.
    well i had that day an little heart attack, for god sake im only 32 year old!
    icause of that i damage a little part on the back of my brains,i shows a pretty big scar on it on photos,caused that day;
    i was lucky that day.i have totally exhausted my body and mind.
    i need to change my lifestyle and need to sleep more and less sports.
    my whole family was concern and prety angry,and my gf as well,
    i cant imagine that this happend to me,im a pretty big guy and a real sportsman.
    this normal happends to old people, i need to take pill to make my blood thinner.
    and next week they gonna attach something to my heart...

so i wanted to share this with you cause..this is my daily favo forum and i made some good friends hereas well.
    it means now that i wont be able to host the FC225 longer anymore.
    better not count on me.
    i hosted many hours here,so much that now you all beats me lol

i do can host but i cant play that long anymore,need to reschedule my life.
    even i really love you guys here, it really gives my satisfaction when i have a great duell nights here
    afther all i guess im not superman lol

im not saying goodbye but i wont be much more online that late anymore for this reason
    so this is not the happy ending for me i guess but now you all know
    but that doesnt mean im not on the forums right!

Praise the Sun all! I cant play long anymore with my beloved FC friends......Bad news for me,im sorry guys.... 639795459
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

I cant play long anymore with my beloved FC friends......Bad news for me,im sorry guys.... Empty Re: I cant play long anymore with my beloved FC friends......Bad news for me,im sorry guys....

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Damn, im sorry to hear that man. It's too bad, but i think you're probably right in trying to change your lifestyle a bit. Although going for a run every night is more then most of us do im sure. I often feel like i should try and be a bit more healthy, playing video games is fun but being healthy is more important.Good luck, i hope everything works out for you.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

I cant play long anymore with my beloved FC friends......Bad news for me,im sorry guys.... Empty Re: I cant play long anymore with my beloved FC friends......Bad news for me,im sorry guys....

Post by WyrmHero Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:32 pm

I'll miss you Green, take care friend.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 pm

That really sucks, take care buddy. Being healthy is more important than a videogame. Hopefully we''ll see you around.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:39 pm

WyrmHero wrote:I'll miss you Green, take care friend.

thx wym but im not gone forever,i just cant stay up that late anymore,
    8pm est its like 2am my time.
    i try to go sleep now at last 3 am.
    must do this for couple weeks,maybe months than later maybe 4am but no longer

i will keep the FC225 up to date and help people to the chat and stuff
    thx now that theres Reim and DarkW17,he loved 225 as well and can host to on wednesday
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Take care of yourself man.

Maybe you ought to slow down a bit. Success is great, but you shouldn't jeopardize your life for it.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:45 pm

We never played together or met or anything, but it sucks that this is happening to you.

Take care of yourself.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 pm

GrEeNgObLiN wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:I'll miss you Green, take care friend.

thx wym but im not gone forever,i just cant stay up that late anymore,
    8pm est its like 2am my time.
    i try to go sleep now at last 3 am.
    must do this for couple weeks,maybe months than later maybe 4am but no longer

i will keep the FC225 up to date and help people to the chat and stuff
    thx now that theres Reim and DarkW17,he loved 225 as well and can host to on wednesday

Ok just take care of yourself man.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Green,

I am sorry to hear the news. You absolutely need to take a break and take care of yourself. It sounds like you have been working too hard and trying to do too much. We have all appreciated how involved you have been in FC and in the forums, but everyone needs a break at some point. I am going to miss all the great PVP fights we have had in the past. You and Yesuurd were always tied as the #1 people I enjoyed dueling. It was nothing but fun!

I am glad you will still be around the forums. Feel free to drop me a message anytime so I know how you are doing. I will send you messages as well, but I know you never check them. lol. Well What is it

-------------------------------------------------------

And just as a reminder to everyone here about how much butt you kick in FC:

5 Minutes and 20 Seconds in: Like a boss!

Edit: I just watched this video and it seems sooooooo long ago. lol.

Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow

Last edited by BaalDS on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
    roanispe
    roanispe
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by roanispe Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:56 pm

This bad to hear, but I wish you the best of luck on your health. I hope you take it easy, and not get too stressed out about it.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm

LOL that was me in the beginnings. Prostration
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Take care of yourself, Green! Please let us know how you're doing.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Green, Old Buddy, Old Pal, Old Buddy, Old Pal, Old Buddy, Old Pal, Old Buddy, Old Pal, Old Buddy, Old Pal, Old Buddy, Old Pal, Old Buddy, Old Pal, Old Buddy, Old Pal, Old Buddy, Old Pal, Old Buddy, Old Pal, Old Buddy, Old Pal, Old Buddy, Old Pal, I hope you are doing well man, and taking it easy. I'm having to do the same for the time being because of health issues, so don't feel alone. I'm going through it too brother, so feel free to come and talk to me about any problems any time! Mine isn't as severe as yours of course, but hey its always nice to ride through these sorts of things with as many people as possible. I do hope to talk to you still on here sometimes man, while I don't go to FC anymore I do miss those old days. I actually don't think I ever beat you man haha. I hope you are doing well, and don't feel bad if you need to cut back even more on the forums and game than you first thought. Your health should be the number one priority right now, and we all totally get it. Get well soon buddy!

I would send you a card, but I can't find one with a pig sniffing another pigs butt saying "Don't worry, its just the curl of the burl."
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:15 am

G - I'm so sorry to hear that. You take care of yourself. I'm going to miss you, my friend. Stop on back an visit, when you can, ok?
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:20 am

Sorry to hear that Green, it's never too late to find a balance for yourself. Take care and be well, and say hi when you have a chance!
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:41 am

I will miss you G. I had some of my most memorable FC moments with you. Fighting against your crazy stamina regeneration build, the free for all fights, etc. You are one of the Fight Club's icons.

If there was a Fight Club award ceremony, you would be the one to win the Gentleman Fighter award. Take care.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:29 am

Very sad to hear this news gobby, I wish all the best for you.

Take care, much love.

Mildred.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Thx for all the concern. @ the moment my body is changing and doing not that well. Most of all im all day so tired. Now i sleep at 7pm est your time. Have no life it seems. No ps3,no sports,no gym... Only sleep and more sleep. The more i sleep the more im tired. I still think of Dark Souls every day but i cant so i must take a break till im all better. Time will tell. Its strange not turning on my pc/ps3 .my gf is watching me and slaps me on the head if i do. She s right.
    So FC see you all back(thats the good news) when im better!! I ll be on the forums but not online for a while. I ll miss you all buddys
    Praise the sun!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:53 pm

I know exactly how you feel Green, I actually shouldn't be playing either but I still do. And it has really been hurting me stress wise with my healing, so you are definitely doing the right thing man. And after you are better make sure this doesn't happen again, I want to see you stay healthy man.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Hey, G - you have a great supportive girlfriend. Let that be your happiness.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Hey G I am really glad to hear that you are taking the right steps and changing your lifestyle to get better!

It sounds like from chatting with you that you've done all the right things in life by staying healthy, working out, working hard at your resturant ect! But sometimes life throws even the best people curve balls...its what you do in response to that curve ball that matters most!

I have a good friend I grew up playing hockey/baseball with later on we became great ski buddies....this guy was a natural athlete he was one of those guys who could do a back flip from standing still....I pulled up to the ski hill one day and he was getting towed into a jump by a skidoo and did a 720 over the top of the ski lodge and landed in the parking lot...he was the 5 year running big jump winner and the freestyle coach...that's the kinda guy he was!

One day he comes to our weekly 'wing night' and says he got a tumor on his spine and will need a major surgery...we wished him well and he went in for it...the surgery went well but the doctor nic'd a major artery closing him up....they had to effectively paralize him by putting so much pressure on it...he was told he would never walk again....

He has battled back and through years of rehab and inner strength he is doing great...he has gone from a wheel chair to a walker to now only needing a cane...he can drive himself around and currently goes to university to be an engineer!

Just thought I would share my story as anything is possible if you adapt to overcome it!

Take care Green and I can host the 225 most any wed!!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Sorry to hear that. Take care and i'm sure we'll see ya from time to time. Best wishes man
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:14 pm

@ DarkW17: +1 rep
    Thx mate! Glad i can count on you for the 225!
    Appreciated that, im gonna prononce you to the responsible FC PSN 225 Heavy Edition Organizer
    Cause im not gonna participate till im better and its gonna take a while!
    Gonna put you in first page aswell! I put you in charge of the 225 if you wants
    Thx for that! You may change or add the days if you like

Thx for the story about your friend. Im actually also that kind off guys on freeride in the mountains, now i got no sponsers cause im to old but i understand your point.
    Everybody thinks im gonna be gone forever but i will come back one day and i will check the forums daily.
    Thx to who put the FC 120 + 225 together
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:25 pm

No problem at all Green after the times you have hosted for people its the least I can do to help....I already have the time set aside for wed so it should work out well!

You will be back chopping peoples heads off with your scythe in no time bro lol

Take care and stay intouch on the forum!!

Last edited by DarkW17 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tristan
    Tristan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Tristan Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Slarg232 wrote:We never played together or met or anything, but it sucks that this is happening to you.

Take care of yourself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:58 am