Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
FrEyes
Lepro
ICEFANG
Krasouski
RandelOolacile
Juutas
10 posters

So I found this video...(LOTS OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!)

Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

So I found this video...(LOTS OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!) Empty So I found this video...(LOTS OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!)

Post by Juutas Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:40 pm

I looked around on the forums and didn't find anyone posting a link to this eventhough it's been up for a while...I can't be only one who's seen these spoilers can I?
    So here is a video containing lots and lots of possible spoilers of the DLC/prepare to die edition. So... what do you think about it?

RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

So I found this video...(LOTS OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!) Empty Re: So I found this video...(LOTS OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!)

Post by RandelOolacile Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Interesting stuff! I don't see why the hand attack would be incongruent with a cut scene. It could go for the attack in game, right before it hits it triggers the cut scene showing a more cinematic angle and boom you're in Oolacile! I really hope they're wrong about us burning Oolacile down. sad
    Krasouski
    Casual
    Casual

So I found this video...(LOTS OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!) Empty Re: So I found this video...(LOTS OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!)

Post by Krasouski Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Really cool stuff if this is true
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Some things bother me though...summoning Ornstein and Smough? + maybe other npcs...I can't see that happening, but yeah cool stuff happy
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Juutas wrote:Some things bother me though...summoning Ornstein and Smough? + maybe other npcs...I can't see that happening, but yeah cool stuff happy

Yeah, that's a little off. I guess we'll see the softer side of EXECUTIONER Smough. big grin
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:33 pm

I found this quite interesting, although we obviously can't be sure, I'm so psyched for this awesome DLC and I can't wait!
    Lepro
    Lepro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Lepro Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:37 pm

whats the video called? cus if it is in this post then i cant see it haha :/
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Lepro wrote:whats the video called? cus if it is in this post then i cant see it haha :/

Can't see? really?

here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFGvpUexJRI
    Lepro
    Lepro
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Lepro Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 pm

cool thanks aye
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Cool!
    mr.lucaslion1000
    mr.lucaslion1000
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mr.lucaslion1000 Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 am

i caught flys in my mouth i was so shocked (amazing by the way)
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:18 pm

mr.lucaslion1000 wrote:i caught flys in my mouth i was so shocked (amazing by the way)

Haha, yeah we can just hope this all is for real : )
    Shabbalaba
    Shabbalaba
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Shabbalaba Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Wow - awesome find !
    Sheldor
    Sheldor

Post by Sheldor Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Interesting, I like the idea of going back in time

I wonder how New Londo looks like Praise the Sun
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:03 pm

I am hyped for all the cool things I am hearing, but here are the things I am not sure I will like if they are true.

1. I hope going back in time isnt a fight, but instead a cutscene, because if the player were to mess something up, then that could ruin their chances to explore the DLC,

2. I hope there are not too many changes to where it would be like playing a whole new game, in which we would all be lost and confused.

3. I hope things like, killing an NPC in the past, will not effect the future too mach, to where it ruins the rest of the game, as in you cant buy a certain spell or take a certain upgrade path.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:58 am