Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Prism stone by patches (ToG) changing color ??

Shabbalaba
    Shabbalaba
    Regular
    Regular

Prism stone by patches (ToG) changing color ?? Empty Prism stone by patches (ToG) changing color ??

Post by Shabbalaba Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:08 pm

What color is the prism stone by patches jn tog ? Usually Purple right ?? Well i was going around desttroying all the dragon skeleton bones in tog (you know, the ones with the giant skelton head - similar to the one found in ash lake) - my thinking is this might be a 'trigger' / 'event' to open a secret - anyway, after doing all this and getting to patches - the prism stone was blue (i have a pic as proof) Now, to verify if this was special i let myself die, respawned and went back there (notice how 'broken' static objects do not fix themselves when you bonfire - just when you die) and now te stone was purple (again) - i had thought i was on to something but i got to close and triggered patches cinematic event....can anyone verify what color that stone is ?

My theory - smash all the dragon head skeletons, than hit the dragon skull in ash lake with a pickaxe (Tolvo, dough, fed....Yes, i am still hunting for a true use case of yhe pickaxe)

What are your thoughts?? (yes i understand the color of that stone Could be random....but i dont think so - i think its a sign that a event/trigger has been progressed)
    Shabbalaba
    Shabbalaba
    Regular
    Regular

Prism stone by patches (ToG) changing color ?? Empty Re: Prism stone by patches (ToG) changing color ??

Post by Shabbalaba Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:10 pm

forgot to mention - i smashed / was smashing all the bone piles PRIOR to interacting with patches for the first timez
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Prism stone by patches (ToG) changing color ?? Empty Re: Prism stone by patches (ToG) changing color ??

Post by ublug Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm

The prism stone colors are totally random as far as I know. I don't think you even see the same colors as the host if you are a phantom.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am