Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Some strange Forest Hunters and hosts..

ted1023
    ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

Some strange Forest Hunters and hosts.. Empty Some strange Forest Hunters and hosts..

Post by ted1023 Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:04 pm

I was in the forest last night, I first started with my Hunter toon and was summoned I as get the the host world I see a fellow hunter being jumped by a Goldie and the host. I started fighting the Goldie so the other guy can take out the host as I kill my guy I realized that the host beat the hunter I then start to fight the host which got me with a back stab..oh well he got one. then I get a message “where were you?” “Next time leave the other guy alone” Ok I took it from this he thinks I should have just taken out the host with him..ok.

Now I reinvade (same host) As I’m running up the bank I see the message “Dark spirit so and so has been vanquished” So now it’s me and his Goldie after a game of tag a fellow hunter invades “same one that sent me the message” So now I’m fighting the host and he jumps in as well and eats a B/S from the Goldie OHK (I hate the hornets ring.) So I manage to take out the host and Bye Bye Goldie..

New message “ What The F@##k"? why didn’t you take out the other guy”” I’m thinking are you freaking kidding me. First to tell me to take out the host now your upset cause I did as you asked..lol

Next invasion I’m there fighting another host and his goons.. and guess who comes to help, So my fellow hunter runs up as I’m fighting 2 on 1 and I guess he thought he was gonna teach me a lesson by watching them jump me without moving.. oh well ..I took them both out.. and if I would have had an f-u gesture I would have given it to him..lol. Then I get a message from the host challenging me to 1v1 PvP and I’m thinking does he not realize it was 2on1 his favor? So One rss later I killed him again..lol

By now I’m bored fighting the same guys so I change toons and now I’m the host.. Guess who’s my first invader and my first kill..lol Oh yea he sent me 3 hate mails in a row..lol oh and in all the fights I didn’t have any goons with me all 1v1. it was a fun night I died a bunch but it was fun except for the loons..lol

One questions to all, why all the hate mail and the foul so foul language..lmao
    Liff Daddy
    Liff Daddy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Some strange Forest Hunters and hosts.. Empty Re: Some strange Forest Hunters and hosts..

Post by Liff Daddy Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:10 pm

People get angry at video games for some strange reason.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am