Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
CrackSouls
moomootv
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
djgq42
Wade_Wilson
butternut86
10 posters

Has anyone had this happen to you while invaded?

butternut86
    Addicted
    Addicted

Has anyone had this happen to you while invaded? Empty Has anyone had this happen to you while invaded?

Post by butternut86 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:42 pm

The other day someone invaded me while in Anor Londo and he was just hanging around the fog before Ornstein and Smough. I thought he wanted to kill me so I was soul arrows at him.. but he was just running around a bunch of items he dropped. When I saw that I was skeptical... I thought he might have been trolling me trying to lure me to pick up the items so he could backstab me. But he ran past me, I went toward the items and he left me like a bunch a titanite chunks and a titanite slab. Then he warped back to his world.

It was weird.. never had that happen to me before.. But I was grateful.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Has anyone had this happen to you while invaded? Empty Re: Has anyone had this happen to you while invaded?

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:11 pm

You got a slab from an invader! Praise the sun for your good luck.
    djgq42
    djgq42
    Addicted
    Addicted

Has anyone had this happen to you while invaded? Empty Re: Has anyone had this happen to you while invaded?

Post by djgq42 Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:31 pm

yeah, that will happen from time to time. i had an invader leave me a bunch of fire weapons in the parish a while ago.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:53 pm

it fun to do that wearing full smough body and mask of father as a red invader so you look like santa claus.
    moomootv
    moomootv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by moomootv Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Never slabs but ive have had an invader drop boss weapons and gear then jump off a cliff
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 pm

That's awesome! I've never had an invader do anything like that! 70% it's a twinker or a WoG spammer, chain backstabber, ect. 30% it's some one looking for a good 1v1 duel.
    Herbo
    Herbo
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Herbo Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:51 pm

CrackSouls wrote:That's awesome! I've never had an invader do anything like that! 70% it's a twinker or a WoG spammer, chain backstabber, ect. 30% it's some one looking for a good 1v1 duel.
    Lately it feels like about 90% twinks and 10% everything else. At least at low soul levels.

They need to close that dang loophole. I'm all for being murdered out of my boots by invaders but the steady stream of SL 10 (or lower since I was SL 10) showing up with Dark Wraith/Smough/Onion Knight armour and a +5 Lightning [anything] is just getting old. And I know for certain there aren't that many good players that could get that s legitimately, and the PvP gift economy isn't that far out of whack.

edit: QQ moar Herbo...sorry for the threadjack-whining guys
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:35 pm

today i invaded a gravelord repeatedly and always waited for him to finish up a duel if he was in one then bowed and dueled. at the start of round five he gave me 3 regular slabs.... so after he parried my butt i return with my excess eye's of death and drop em for him. was really fun! Has anyone had this happen to you while invaded? 3207319737
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:01 pm

One time I was Invaded in Anor Londo as well. He asked for some dragon scales and I just had one and because I wasn't interested on keeping it I gave it to him...
    He dropped three of those hero souls for 20,000 each... So it wasn't that bad.
    Liff Daddy
    Liff Daddy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Liff Daddy Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:01 pm

I'm only paired with meanies.

No goodies for me!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:48 am

Yea I had santa(smough mask of father) drop by one time and he said I did not deserve any presents hohoho!! lol! I told him I needed humanity and he said DW will supply plenty of it hohohoho!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:01 pm