Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Another ''Am i the only one that ...'' rant :3

Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Another ''Am i the only one that ...'' rant :3 Empty Another ''Am i the only one that ...'' rant :3

Post by Jester's Tears Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Am i the only one that goes ''HOLY RANGE BATMAN'' when someone is using something like The Claymore or The Zweihander...Im not complaining about those weapons since if you miss you are open to a free attack.
    InvisibleFiddle
    InvisibleFiddle

Another ''Am i the only one that ...'' rant :3 Empty Re: Another ''Am i the only one that ...'' rant :3

Post by InvisibleFiddle Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Generally, 90% of players using the Zweihander or heavier weapons of that nature tend to backstab fish- mostly hornet ring users. I completely agree! I feel a bit disapointed if anything when i meet players using these items, and it only takes a few seconds to see what they are all about in combat. Maintaining good defensive distance while staying close enough to strike is vital. Good Hunting!
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Another ''Am i the only one that ...'' rant :3 Empty Re: Another ''Am i the only one that ...'' rant :3

Post by DamageCK Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:42 pm

InvisibleFiddle wrote:Generally, 90% of players using the Zweihander or heavier weapons of that nature tend to backstab fish- mostly hornet ring users. I completely agree! I feel a bit disapointed if anything when i meet players using these items, and it only takes a few seconds to see what they are all about in combat. Maintaining good defensive distance while staying close enough to strike is vital. Good Hunting!

Yo, Fiddle! How the hell you been, man? Glad to see you finally joined. You been PvPing?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:54 am