Y no more cut scenes after the intro ??

    Share
    avatar
    jockanda
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 101
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-15

    Y no more cut scenes after the intro ??

    Post by jockanda on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:51 pm

    The one in the beginning is just Awesome! why isn't there any other cut scenes in game? i'mean real cut scenes with an old lady and realistic graphics .
    That would be good ,or at least at the ending so we can get the storyline...


    _________________
    PSN: p1i2n3e
    Save data corrupted!
    avatar
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 424
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Age : 21
    Location : Anor Londo

    Re: Y no more cut scenes after the intro ??

    Post by BartholomewWenceslas on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:58 pm

    A large appeal of this game is how it doesn't just outright tell you the story, you have to really want it. The story of this game isn't told though cutscenes, it's told through item descriptions and NPC dialogue, and even then you need to make connections yourself. It might not be as nice as just being told what happened, but it can be a lot more fun if you dig into it


    _________________
    Plaguebearer build
    Chester Cosplay
    PSN - Exisor
    Xbox - Menace238769
    Steam - BartholomewWenceslas
    GFWL - Gravenhime
    avatar
    jockanda
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 101
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-15

    Re: Y no more cut scenes after the intro ??

    Post by jockanda on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:06 pm

    true , but a good cut scene can always give u something.
    just watch the intro.. don't you notice how epic is it ,some more of that would'v been def. good.


    _________________
    PSN: p1i2n3e
    Save data corrupted!
    avatar
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 424
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Age : 21
    Location : Anor Londo

    Re: Y no more cut scenes after the intro ??

    Post by BartholomewWenceslas on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:10 pm

    I still think what they give you is pretty epic. All the boss ones I can think of are epic and make me really excited to fight the boss, the bell cut scenes show you how nice the landscape looks, the only ones that are kind of pointless are the ending cut scenes, mostly because they're just a little too short to make me feel like it's actually the end


    _________________
    Plaguebearer build
    Chester Cosplay
    PSN - Exisor
    Xbox - Menace238769
    Steam - BartholomewWenceslas
    GFWL - Gravenhime
    avatar
    jockanda
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 101
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-15

    Re: Y no more cut scenes after the intro ??

    Post by jockanda on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:18 pm

    yeah, not complaining about how awesome fights are . but right they might have a point in the only-one-cutscene theory happy anyway ,can u summarize the story please ? i can't manage to get it full and attached .


    _________________
    PSN: p1i2n3e
    Save data corrupted!
    avatar
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 666
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : Lost ruins of Oolacile.

    Re: Y no more cut scenes after the intro ??

    Post by RandelOolacile on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:23 pm

    There are a few more than just the intro. Pre fight cut scenes are all around. Sif being one of the coolest, but Ornstein and Smough have one and Seath has one.


    _________________
    a.k.a. MudoRH

    http://tinyurl.com/964ob2h
    PSN: StarScarJenova
    avatar
    jockanda
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 101
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-15

    Re: Y no more cut scenes after the intro ??

    Post by jockanda on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:25 pm

    MudoRH wrote:There are a few more than just the intro. Pre fight cut scenes are all around. Sif being one of the coolest, but Ornstein and Smough have one and Seath has one.
    i know , but the intro one has special graphic, effects...
    Dunno but it's obviously unique .


    _________________
    PSN: p1i2n3e
    Save data corrupted!
    avatar
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 246
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-07-22

    Re: Y no more cut scenes after the intro ??

    Post by Bloodios on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:28 pm

    BartholomewWenceslas wrote:...the only ones that are kind of pointless are the ending cut scenes, mostly because they're just a little too short to make me feel like it's actually the end
    But there isn't an end for Dark Souls. You're trapped in an infinite loop.
    avatar
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 666
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-05-10
    Location : Lost ruins of Oolacile.

    Re: Y no more cut scenes after the intro ??

    Post by RandelOolacile on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:07 pm

    jockanda wrote:
    MudoRH wrote:There are a few more than just the intro. Pre fight cut scenes are all around. Sif being one of the coolest, but Ornstein and Smough have one and Seath has one.
    i know , but the intro one has special graphic, effects...
    Dunno but it's obviously unique .

    Ah, I understand now. big grin Well, the easier way to get the story in its most up to date form would be to read through the lore section. Theres a bunch of folks on here that slave to get a better picture. Great stuff!


    _________________
    a.k.a. MudoRH

    http://tinyurl.com/964ob2h
    PSN: StarScarJenova
    avatar
    jockanda
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 101
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-07-15

    Re: Y no more cut scenes after the intro ??

    Post by jockanda on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:10 pm

    MudoRH wrote:
    jockanda wrote:
    MudoRH wrote:There are a few more than just the intro. Pre fight cut scenes are all around. Sif being one of the coolest, but Ornstein and Smough have one and Seath has one.
    i know , but the intro one has special graphic, effects...
    Dunno but it's obviously unique .

    Ah, I understand now. big grin Well, the easier way to get the story in its most up to date form would be to read through the lore section. Theres a bunch of folks on here that slave to get a better picture. Great stuff!

    gotta check it out happy


    _________________
    PSN: p1i2n3e
    Save data corrupted!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Y no more cut scenes after the intro ??

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:00 am