Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
swordiris
Jovias-86
JohnnyHarpoon
Uparkaam
Serious_Much
reim0027
Gaxe
zzombieboy
OrnsteinBro
Kirk-Barb
Maneater_Mildred
Yukon
Tristan
lextune
WyrmHero
RANT
Forum Pirate
21 posters

dispatching dm misinformation.

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

dispatching dm misinformation. - Page 4 Empty Re: dispatching dm misinformation.

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:26 am

Doubtful, the sequences seem to be really dedicated wraiths mostly, I've also seen the same person have an extremely high rank with 1 character but an extremely low rank with an other
    baby_beavis
    baby_beavis
    Regular
    Regular

dispatching dm misinformation. - Page 4 Empty Re: dispatching dm misinformation.

Post by baby_beavis Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 am

It's not as straight forward as I thought, but there is something interesting there. Haven't put my finger on it yet, but I'm not giving Ws some tips.

Till about a month and a half ago, all people had to do was indict like there's no tomorrow, then blue the burg around lv10 all night to try it out. But suddenly, with my white/gold signs, I went from being summoned almost immediately after each boss fight, to waiting 15mins+ if lucky.

Either people stopped playing, or got pissed off with grief and started playing offline or hollow (unless it was just a bad week or something). *Heck* the only summon I got, all mobs were killed already so I just followed the host wondering he must just be going for the boss now, when all of a sudden I'm in a BS animation with a red + lightning behind me (his friend if not obvious to everyone). One shot. Got summoned again soon after by the same host, since apparently I left my sign in a ghost town, and this time I just held back waiting for him to start moving to see where this was going. He maybe got the message and moved first. Again out of the blue, his red friend comes falling down from the heavens for a plunging attack, but since I was strolling way behind and he almost killed his host friend instead, I guessed the anxiety got the best of him. I could've BSed the red right then if I didn't have my head in my hands not sure whether to laugh or cry that it's come to this.

Anyway, there was much more to do around the burg and parish for blues a while back (indicted humans hanging around waiting to invade, or , their new toons if this indictment thing is correct) but seemed like a waste of time last time I played there. A few weeks away from PC version for me.

P.S yes the red still killed me again, since I was still laugh-crying
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:36 pm

Ah, I see. I honestly believed you, but I suppose, either way, the math is the proof :pirat:

Anyway, I just realized I could play as one of my other users and make a whole 10 other characters, so I'm excited.

Good luck movin', Pirate. Moving always sucks/is annoying.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:07 am

Also, I think it's actually really awesome that this led to you discovering the character builder says 'dmg' instead of 'AR'. :shock:

dispatching dm misinformation. - Page 4 945058907
    LanceForLife
    LanceForLife
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LanceForLife Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:You mean the thing we need 80 of to match slb for damage that the crest shield, great magic shield, and great magic barrier all render useless?

As I said, DMs don't really get anything. Access to a buff that slb out performs a good deal of the time is hardly a reward.

you need 30 SoR's and the DMB is better than SLB, from 30 - 80 SoR there is not a big damage dif (2.0 - 2.1) in DMB and SLB. Because DMB +2 (30 SoR) is 2.0 magic adjust SLB is 1.8 which is still better in most cases than CMW 1.4 scaling.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Dude, I've been over this, please read the most recent two pages. CMW wasn't the topic of our debate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:47 am