Fight Club: Roleplay (PS3) (360)

robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: Fight Club: Roleplay (PS3) (360)

Post by robsthedon on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:45 am

If it's role play as an npc that's what it should i.e. authentic, down to spells and rings every detail or it's the same as fightclub.

EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Ok everyone this is the last and only chance before I just give up. I have been trying to do this for so long and it just seems everyone has given up and i sent sooo many invites. I'll be inviting everyone on Sunday 9/2 around 6 - 11 pm EST. Make sure your online during this time period. If no one joins then this thread will be deleted. It's just not worth trying to do something 20 times and all 20 times failing. My PSN username is malletman123.
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:21 pm

I won't be able to make it Gaxe, I haven't been able to play for a bloody week since my college's internet is acting a bit antagonistically toward online gaming. If it ever happens again though, I'll be there.

7:eye-death: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22607-children-of-the-grave-now-recruiting#472079 :eye-death:             

PSN accounts: Ghadis_God
                         ringo_mogire_SZS
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Finally found the chat invite, and I've been in the chat by myself most afternoon. This thing still trying for one more shot or has it just unofficially been declared done?

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:40 am