Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

This is... strange...

Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

This is... strange... Empty This is... strange...

Post by Bloodios Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Yesterday, I got tired of my usual routine and decided to mess around a bit. I used the BB glitch to create a new character: a very slim female Astora Royalty warrior with dark purple braided hair and Goddess' Blessing as the starting gift. Well,... something strange happened. As soon that the scene with Oscar dropping the corpse was done, I got two Red titanite Chunks and two Black Knight Swords added to my inventory. I thought it was strange, so I decided to start process over to make sure. After a couple time repeating the process, I found that the amount of drops varied each time, from 2-chunks-2-swords to 2-chunks-no-sword, but I still got something every single time. Does anyone know anything about this? Because it seems interesting. As a matter of fact, I intend to try this again with different Covenants and classes, and see what will happen. By the way, the character I glitched from is currently a member of the Princess' Guard Covenant and is currently sitting at the Chamber of The Princess bonfire after the battle with Ornstein and Smough.
    Baiulus
    Baiulus
    Addicted
    Addicted

This is... strange... Empty Re: This is... strange...

Post by Baiulus Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Just something that happens occasionally when you B.B. glitch.
    It's apparently drops you got from the Knights when the character you glitched from killed the Knights in the Asylum.
    Alluier
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Alluier Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:48 pm

It only happens when you BB glitch, I'm almost sure.
    And also, the items you get, are the drops from the black knight that appears when you return to the asylum.
    I have no idea why it happens.
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Is that how it is? Because I've never gotten any of those when I did the glitch before. However, this is also the first time I glitched from character that is still in a Covenant.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:28 pm

It just seems random, I've had it happen, I mess up and remake in the same hour, and it happens one of the two times.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:57 am