Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

2 weird occurances.

Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

2 weird occurances. Empty 2 weird occurances.

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:58 am

I had 2 weird things happen to me as i was playing dark souls recently. I don't know how or why these things happened, but i will describe the events to you and see what you think.

1. On my one pvp character i wanted to keep the burg open but still progress through the game so i decided to take the shortcut through drake valley using the master key. As i walked past the sleeping dragon and looked down to the drakes below i decided to shoot arrows in them to kill them. I killed the 1st one and went on down the cliff. The weird part about this is when i was hugging the cliff so i would not fall off the edge i somehow got really badly hurt. Nothing attacked me so is there any explanation to how i got hurt?

2. The next weird thing happened on my main character. I am my 4th and final play for this toon. I did not kill the butterfly yet but i did kill the 4 kings. From my current knowledge the only way to get the witches cloaks is to summon her for the butterfly and then the 4 kings. I did not do either one and when i was walking into drake valley i noticed her stuff on the cliff. How did her stuff appear if i never summoned her for the 2 bosses?

Sorry for the long descriptions, i wanted to be as clear as possible. So does anybody know why these 2 odd events happened?
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

2 weird occurances. Empty Re: 2 weird occurances.

Post by Buggy Virus Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:33 am

Beatrice drops regardless of finishing her story.
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:42 am

What ^ he said for # 2 and I have NO idea for the first one. That's weird. Maybe the dragon woke up? IDK man.
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:31 pm

@buggy virus

I thought you had to summon her for the 2 bosses before she dropped it. I never saw it there before after the 4 kings.

@RNsunbro

The dragon did not wake up and i did not pick up any items near him, so it is still really weird.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:54 pm

sometimes on certain terrain the game goofs and calculates fall damage... happens most often on the slopes near the archer knights in anorlondo but its happened in the valley before too...;
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:20 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:sometimes on certain terrain the game goofs and calculates fall damage... happens most often on the slopes near the archer knights in anorlondo but its happened in the valley before too...;

That buggy fall damage also happens in the Kiln.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:21 am