Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
RandelOolacile
SlakeMoth
6 posters

This may seem a silly question but....

SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

This may seem a silly question but.... Empty This may seem a silly question but....

Post by SlakeMoth Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:50 pm

I am not a Gold member on XBox just silver but I would like to try the game on XBox. Do you have to have Gold membership to play online?
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

This may seem a silly question but.... Empty Re: This may seem a silly question but....

Post by RandelOolacile Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Yeah, you'd have to be a gold member. Silver lets you online mostly to take advantage of the marketplace and such. big grin
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

This may seem a silly question but.... Empty Re: This may seem a silly question but....

Post by Yarxov Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:20 pm

*Cough* this is why PS3 is better *Cough Cough* xD

(no flame war wanted, just my opinion.) :roll:
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Yeah, sorry dude, but silver only lets you use the marketplace and chat to friends. It is worth getting gold though, for any game not just dark souls.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 pm

you can make up to 3 different gamertags on XBL which all get a month of free gold membership.

You have to choose the option to activate your free month trial though.

You can still make more profiles afterwards , but they will be Silver initially.
    ICEFANG
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ICEFANG Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Actually I played with someone online who was a sliver account, but it wasn't a friend, so I didn't ask.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:08 am

ICEFANG wrote:Actually I played with someone online who was a sliver account, but it wasn't a friend, so I didn't ask.

Interesting that. There seems to be some confusion here. I only asked the question because I'm dying to see my husband play Dark Souls. He thinks (quite rightly) that I only want him to play it, so I can laugh at him. I'm not being mean honest. It's just that some of his reactions and comments when he's playing a game crack me up. As we have only one PS3 and two XBoxes, I'll stick with playing on PS3 for now and maybe get him the PC version. Thanks to those who replied.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 am