Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Seath's Rage Moment

Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Seath's Rage Moment Empty Seath's Rage Moment

Post by Pesth Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:18 pm

So, last night i had a rage moment i dark souls like the ones i had on my first playtough, i have killed seath a thousend times now but i never tryied to cut his tail :suspect: , so logged my SL 80 (24 stg / 30 Dex / 30 Faith) char and upgraded a Zweihander to +5 lightning (since lightning is seaths weaknes) and get to seths cave, everything was alright, i stood next to the crystal and when seath shown the first sign of his crystal breath i runned straight for his tail, i hitted the thing so much and so hard but his tail just not few, so i keep waiting for his breath and running straight to his tail to get a hit, i almost killed him by hitting his tail and that thing just wouldnt fall, so i killed myself and tryied at least 10 more times (trying the base of the tail, the tip of the tail, the middle with the zwei and a +10 divine claymore)... Well angry as i was a summoned two phantons and msg then to "go for the tail" before the fight, guess what?! they didnt and they killed seath before i could BC then out.... oh boy that was a rage moment!
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Seath's Rage Moment Empty Re: Seath's Rage Moment

Post by Gazman0169 Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Lmao lol

M8 I feel your pain, as I mucked up getting Seath's tail on my current play through too, we'll get him the next time around! twisted
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:41 pm

I didn't try for the tail first playthrough. I was too freaked out, all I wanted to do was to kill the beast. I wish I'd got it then though because it was so hard on newgame+. I got it in the end but it took a lot of attempts. DWGR helps a lot because it helps you move faster and boy do you have to be fast. I equipped Painting Guardian armour, Grasscrest shield, Fire Uchi+10 (it's fast) and Cursebite Ring if that's any help.
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:11 pm

That sucks man. Sorry to hear that. I'd be raging too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:19 am