Cleric...how to beging?

B.Phanton

Cleric...how to beging?

Post by B.Phanton on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:57 am

No ideia how to beging with a cleric...

What are the recomended weapons and talismans? The Claymore is a good start?
    What is important to point up at the begining of the game? I'm thinking in Vit, Str, End, some Dex and, of coures, Faith o use miracles like sunlight spear...

Any tips would be great, because I NEVER play as this kind of character...thanks
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: Cleric...how to beging?

Post by Heroez Blade on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:05 am

Well with a cleric you want to make sure faith, dex, vitality, a nd attunement are up. Dont worry about strength so much, just enough to hold the claymore if thats what your using. As for talismans the best one is the darkmoon talisman. Some good miracles are TWoP, WoG, lightning spears, healing, and weapon buffing like SLB and DMB. Other than that just keep your distance while fighting unless you start getting hurt than start using your weapon.

SL-465 Darkmoon Fav weapon type: :Oh yeah
    Rifter7
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Rifter7 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:43 am

err... you should use the talisman that's best for your faith level. canvas under 40 and darkmoon over i believe..

don't use twop with a claymore and wotg all at the same time please. or else. preferably, don't use twop at all. it forces parry, magic and r1 weapon spam. not to mention the player will most likely heal after u retreat.

mmm.. wotg is choice. i'd suggest going for 45 dex as well tho. put gc and gcf on instead of the lightning spells, they have way more utility. if you want to buff go dmb covenant level 3, it gives 2.1 mag adjust. just invade with cracked red eye orbs.

i was using this build a couple of days ago. just testing out the damage on random invaders, it does like 900 split damage. friggin ridiculous man.
    http://tinyurl.com/7nvbayb
    475 (probably more if the dusk crown effects it) magic, 422 phys. thing would hit for like 500-600 with roll r1's. backstabs where basically gg.
    woops i had a composite bow on there for when the dmb buff ran out too. might wanna add that.

that build basically dies to a couple of farts tho. ohko if its sbd.

neat little trick.. if you wotg them and they DON'T fly off into the abyss and get staggered instead you can quickly run and swing behind them to a backstab. run or roll, up to you. either way you're wotg will hit for 500ish and you're backstab basically explodes the character.
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:59 am

Are you going for str or dex? I would get str to 27 asap and two hand your weapon with the grass shield on your back.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    B.Phanton

Post by B.Phanton on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Well I'll go to Dex, seems a good choice to the build...now I now how to start...thanks guys, I'll post my results soon as I start to invade...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:19 am