Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
skarekrow13
Gaxe
6 posters

Need a favor :(

Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Need a favor :( Empty Need a favor :(

Post by Gaxe Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Ok soooo go get a bag of popcorn and come back, it's story time happy. Ok so one day I decided to make a new toon that would use the BSS and sunlight blade and WotG. But at last my dreams are shattered because my main pvp area is the burg and since I can't get WotG without killing capra demon....Q.Q. So lets just get to the point could anyone around SL120 give me a WotG if they have one they don't need? Also I have another request but you don't have to do this one I'd just like this one also out of laziness rofl. Could anyone upgrade my BSS to +14/15? I don't feel like getting those stupids embers *looks the other way*. Soo yeah lol.

Edit: I kind of like my - rep big grin lol give me more negative points muahaha so I can be the ultimate evil in dark souls happy
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Need a favor :( Empty Re: Need a favor :(

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm

They can't actually. Spells and miracles aren't transferable
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:They can't actually. Spells and miracles aren't transferable

Son of a ***** i forgot about that :L Thanks for reminding me -.- lol. Great what do I do now? I can't kill capra demon without ruining my pvp spot and if I don't I can't get WotG, well what miracle would you reccommend to replace it?
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Gaxe wrote:

Son of a ***** i forgot about that :L Thanks for reminding me -.- lol. Great what do I do now? I can't kill capra demon without ruining my pvp spot and if I don't I can't get WotG, well what miracle would you reccommend to replace it?

You can actually get to Lower Undeadburg without clearing the burg. There is a certain shortcut that involves jumping onto a certain ledge, which then lets you jump over a rail leading to Lower Burg. I am not good at explaining this location in detail, but i discovered the shortcut on Youtube, so maybe you can find it there.

And about your +15 weapon, I will gladly upgrade it for you if you are on the Xbox.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:20 pm

Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 wrote:
    Gaxe wrote:

You can actually get to Lower Undeadburg without clearing the burg. There is a certain shortcut that involves jumping onto a certain ledge, which then lets you jump over a rail leading to Lower Burg. I am not good at explaining this location in detail, but i discovered the shortcut on Youtube, so maybe you can find it there.

And about your +15 weapon, I will gladly upgrade it for you if you are on the Xbox.

Dangit i'm on PS3 D: and I know i'm past the brug but the thing is you have to kill capra demon for that only lady to show i think.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Gaxe wrote:
    Gaxe wrote:

Dangit i'm on PS3 D: and I know i'm past the brug but the thing is you have to kill capra demon for that only lady to show i think.

You actually have to enter the Depths to activate her quest, or so I have heard........ Did you already beat the boss of the Burg, because if so than you cant PvP there anymore, unless you put a Red Soapstone down for people to summon you.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Gaxe wrote:
    Gaxe wrote:

You actually have to enter the Depths to activate her quest, or so I have heard........ Did you already beat the boss of the Burg, because if so than you cant PvP there anymore, unless you put a Red Soapstone down for people to summon you.

No I never killed Capra Demon, according to the wiki you have to kill capra demon in order for her to show up. I don't want to kill capra dmeon <.<
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Gaxe wrote:
    Gaxe wrote:
    Gaxe wrote:

No I never killed Capra Demon, according to the wiki you have to kill capra demon in order for her to show up. I don't want to kill capra dmeon <.<

The Capra Demon does not determine invasions in the Burg, unless your invading in Lower Burg, which is that small street that leads to the Capra. If you already killed the Taurus Demon, then your screwed for the Burg anyway. Why exactly dont you want to kill the Capra? If its the only way to get that spell, then you will have to do it.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Gaxe wrote:
    Gaxe wrote:
    Gaxe wrote:

The Capra Demon does not determine invasions in the Burg, unless your invading in Lower Burg, which is that small street that leads to the Capra. If you already killed the Taurus Demon, then your screwed for the Burg anyway. Why exactly dont you want to kill the Capra? If its the only way to get that spell, then you will have to do it.

*Smacks face into wall 100 times* I'm dumb i mixed up capra demon and tarus dmeon haha! The Tarus Demon is the one I didn't want to kill. Man i've just not been on the top of my game today lol.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Anyways though anyone want to upgrade my BSS for me silly lol (PS3)
    spakment
    spakment

Post by spakment Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:37 am

If you've got the master key you can get to lower burg by taking out Havel at the bottom of the tower, then running through darkroot basin and popping out by blacksmith Andre, where you can back track to the stairs by the hellkite dragon and run for the door to lower burg ( dont forget to pick up the key near the entrance to the Church )
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:55 am

I think someones down repping everyone to be a troll. If my score goes down by one we will know for sure.

There is also a way to get to the lower burg without the master key using this shortcut. Credit to our forum member Vageta311

Skip to about 3:20 mark in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixhCaRCgelQ
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:59 am

...what is BSS?
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:16 pm

ChillerHR wrote:...what is BSS?

...Balder Side Sword, one of the best weapons in the game.
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:54 pm

...platinumed game, got thousand hours playtime...never used it ever...what's so good about it?
    Made 20 different builds...

Tell me where to get it and I'll upgrade it for you?
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:45 pm

ChillerHR wrote:...platinumed game, got thousand hours playtime...never used it ever...what's so good about it?
    Made 20 different builds...

Tell me where to get it and I'll upgrade it for you?

I got it and fully upgraded (now, I just farmed for 4 hours straight for the weapon and for titanite chunks, it's at +14) I now need someone to take it from my toon and give it to a different one of my toons lol.
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Anyone please D:
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed