Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Whknight
JY4answer
Tolvo
Yarxov
Serious_Much
Maneater_Mildred
BLA1NE
bloodpixel
12 posters

Fastest you've ever completed a play through?

bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Fastest you've ever completed a play through? Empty Fastest you've ever completed a play through?

Post by bloodpixel Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:48 am

Doesn't have to be in NG. Can be in NG+, NG++, etc.
    Mine was about 5 hours.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Fastest you've ever completed a play through? Empty Re: Fastest you've ever completed a play through?

Post by BLA1NE Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:12 am

2:32

I improvised it, though! Since then I made an awesome plan, which would be well under 2 hours, but haven't been able to do it. I just get stuck at the beginning every time for the stupidest reasons...
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Fastest you've ever completed a play through? Empty Re: Fastest you've ever completed a play through?

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:30 am

4 hours.
    Was not a speed run, just wanted to get to ng+ asap. I think i could get near to 2 hours if i had a plan.

on the flip side, i have 140 hours on 1 toon who is still in the depths on ng. :shock:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 am

Maneater.. how is that possible? did you just leave the console on for ages or something? :|
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Try to farm 2million from Hollow soldiers maybe?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:56 pm

46 hours on a single toon, aren't I pro? Look Skyward
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:26 pm

3 hours, wanted to get to Kiln asap for PvP. Using it right now. Its a dex build, so I have no miracles/sorcery/pyromancy apart from great combustion and force.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Maybe a day? I dunno I like to take my time and also farm. My first playthrough was about 200 hours give or take.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:41 pm

My first playthrough was 80 hours, mostly because I never saw the point of upgrading armor until later. (Meaning I'd die alot)
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Maneater.. how is that possible? did you just leave the console on for ages or something? :|
    that toon is my low lvl co-op toon, 140 hours helping ppl in the depths and burg. This toon will stay lvl 20 and never pass the depths.
    sids09
    Casual
    Casual

Post by sids09 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Yarxov wrote:My first playthrough was 80 hours, mostly because I never saw the point of upgrading armor until later. (Meaning I'd die alot)

I figured this one out at Seath. The game magically got a lot easier all of a sudden. 52ish hours and counting.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:58 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:Maneater.. how is that possible? did you just leave the console on for ages or something? :|
    that toon is my low lvl co-op toon, 140 hours helping ppl in the depths and burg. This toon will stay lvl 20 and never pass the depths.

Admirable you've spent that much time helping others big grin

Have to say i should probably get going on my SL20 helper, though i reckon just leaving him with a +10 Claymore and simple armour is probably better than adding to the tally of guys at low level helping out with end game gear..
    xXDaemonarchXx
    xXDaemonarchXx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xXDaemonarchXx Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 am

I think my fastest was around 5-6 hours.... but I was just trying to get to ng+ fast like the others.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 am

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    lol I've got just about the same amount of time on a SL30 toon that I keep for the sole purpose of invading! I keep it in Sen's and Anor Londo, mostly. For all the good in this game, there's an equal amount of bad. And that's how it should be. winking
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:11 am

First play through, which was almost totally blind, ie, no wiki, took about 120 hours.

Planned a darkwraith that was going to get to Anor and never leave, and I got there in about 45 minutes, which included beating the four kings obviously. I was pretty impressed with myself at the time. silly

Recently ran through NG+ in about three hours just to get back to the Kiln with a second Great Combustion.
    venomblader
    Casual
    Casual

Post by venomblader Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ymysN3qQ8

The fastest this japan guy got was 1:18 I think. I don't remember correctly now, but I used to watch his speed runs even before 1.05

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:45 pm