Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
N_Raist
Forum Pirate
Rifter7
billy_bayonet
kazumoshi
bloodpixel
reim0027
RANT
Frosty1heSnowman
RailBladerX
DamageCK
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
FruitPunchNinja
Jansports
embraceofthorns
19 posters

Why do people use the weapons they do?

RailBladerX
    Casual
    Casual

Why do people use the weapons they do? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do people use the weapons they do?

Post by RailBladerX Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:47 pm

allrighty then gents we were just on the topic of "being rude" but now we are being hypocritical about it.

The threads done, OP has learned many of the forum rules and lessons.

moveing on...

Last edited by RailBladerX on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Why do people use the weapons they do? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do people use the weapons they do?

Post by StockpileThomas Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 pm

embraceofthorns wrote:For example, I consider spears to be cheap, why? Because it's very easy to win a PVP match just by running and lunging toward an opponent, and lag plays a big role in this too Look Skyward (and I know some 'genius' is going to say "well maybe you're terrible at this game or maybe they're too good" please, I've gotten to level ~650 and have lost fewer than ~30 pvp matches because someone is actually better than me). It's a very cheap tactic, and I could go on and on about cheap tactics. Same goes with rapiers, but people use rapiers for back stabs. Does anyone agree with me? I firmly believe that anyone who defends this poor weapon choice uses them as well.

-_-

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 am