Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Gaxe
Tolvo
Noob-of-Artorias
Bloodios
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
RandelOolacile
10 posters

They heard I was coming...

RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

They heard I was coming... Empty They heard I was coming...

Post by RandelOolacile Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:05 pm

They heard I was coming... C1d70082-de9b-4848-bf7e-b3c29b3781a2

...the choice was theirs! big grin

Lets hear your crazy Dark Souls occurrences! happy

Last edited by MudoRH on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

They heard I was coming... Empty Re: They heard I was coming...

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Very cool.

One crazy thing that happened to me one time was when I touched someone's bloodstain by the DM Knightess bonfire in Anor and I literally saw the player's spectral form be shot up 8 feet in the air, get flipped upside-down, begin convulsing whilst airborne, only to be dropped to their knees for a split second before dying.

My first guess at the time was that it was a player being eaten by a Mimic, but the death animation just didn't correlate to a Mimic killing. Now, in hindsight, with all the Dragon Head Stone glitches, I wonder...
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:44 pm

If I would've seen that I would've turned dropped the controller and called an exorcist! silly
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:46 pm

I was taken aback, that's for sure. lol
    Bloodios
    Bloodios
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bloodios Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 am

Ever tried blasting rats away with the Greatsword of Artorias's two-handed heavy attack? One time I did that and a couple of them flew against the wall then seemingly sank into the ground. I thought it was strange so I quit the game and reloaded my file. The corpses are still gone, but then, when I walk near the wall near the place where they sank into, suddenly one's head rolled out, bobbling while still upside down. It was freaky as heck.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 am

Bloodios wrote:Ever tried blasting rats away with the Greatsword of Artorias's two-handed heavy attack? One time I did that and a couple of them flew against the wall then seemingly sank into the ground. I thought it was strange so I quit the game and reloaded my file. The corpses are still gone, but then, when I walk near the wall near the place where they sank into, suddenly one's head rolled out, bobbling while still upside down. It was freaky as heck.

Lol! Good stuff!
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:43 am

Very often in my games, silver/black knights I kill with a backstab or parry will get back up and actually walk at me for a few seconds before vaporizing. What's even freakyer is one time in the Kiln, they didn't vaporize at all, I had 3 or 4 dead knights following me like zombies....scared me....
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:46 am

https://youtu.be/KyMrQGYW-3s

This keeps happening.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:58 am

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:Very often in my games, silver/black knights I kill with a backstab or parry will get back up and actually walk at me for a few seconds before vaporizing. What's even freakyer is one time in the Kiln, they didn't vaporize at all, I had 3 or 4 dead knights following me like zombies....scared me....

Holy hell, that's creepy!

Tolvo, looks like the mushroom daddy is trying really hard to ignore you! silly
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:59 am

https://youtu.be/UuXp33u8wQc
    Gaxe
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:50 am

Tolvo wrote:https://youtu.be/UuXp33u8wQc

Necromancer: ...****...he notices me...lets just sit here and hope he goes away... >.<
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:42 am

While in the kilin doing some hosting with my 626 one of the ghost knights from the steps walked out of the wall next to the big doorway and proceeded to walk in the direction of where Gwen is at and then beyond where he got stuck at the edge of the back drop. Ohh and he was about 20 or so feet in the air.
    new deal
    new deal
    Casual
    Casual

Post by new deal Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Tolvo wrote:https://youtu.be/KyMrQGYW-3s

This keeps happening.

The Mushroom parent is in shock. His whole family just died. I feel bad for him sad
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:58 pm

1) Cooping in Anor Londo with host and another summon, the summon triggers the rotating stairs and instead of us moving, we both see the host spiral rapidly upwards into thin air, disappearing above the ceiling of the stairs. Stairs didn't move at all, and we could still run around normally on them. After a while the host managed to start throwing firebombs down on us even though we couldn't see him, and we started cycling the stairs to try to reach him. It eventually got to the point where all three of us were running around in thin air way above the stairs (which never moved) -- about level with the tops of the cathedral. Finally we all just instantly teleported back down onto the platform and then fled off it as quickly as we could. There was no noticeable lag.

2) I've seen some crazy bloodstains too. One in Nito's lair was nothing but a phantom being shaken rapidly up and down for a good ten seconds (apparently some sort of grab attack I've never seen), while another in Anor Londo was of someone firing an Avelyn, reloading, flipping backwards twice, then flying way up in the air, bouncing off a railing and dying. I've also seen some hilarious lagstabs in bloodstains, where people run off and then teleport all the way back to near the bloodstain and fall over. Those make me wonder about whether some lagstabs are really just a perception.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm

One time, while I was heading from Gwynevre's bonfire to the Blacksmith in Anor Londo, I saw a ghost fighting the golden boys in the boss area (which I already killed). All of the sudden, I was hit by something and was thrown onto the ground. I was looking for a culprit of such surprise, but saw none; sentinels were standing at their place.

I got hit a second time. I tried to run, but then I got hit a third time. I had to Estus myself twice during this process. Funny thing is, I saw the ghost player still fighting the bosses, and following a similar fate of flying too. It was the strangest thing. I don't know how that was possible, but looking back it was pretty damn cool.

Last edited by Acidic_Cook on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:45 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:One time, while inwas heading from Gwynevre's bonfire to the Blacksmith in Anor Londo, I saw a ghost fighting the golden boys in the boss area (which I already killed). All of the sudden, I was hit by something and was thrown onto the ground. I was looking for a culprit of such surprise, but saw none; sentinels were standing at their place.

I got hit a second time. I tried to run, but then I got hit a third time. I had to Estus myself twice during this process. Funny thing is, I saw the ghost player still fighting the bosses, and following a similar fate of flying too. It was the strangest thing. I don't know how that was possible, but looking back it was pretty damn cool.

I've experienced this! If I kill Ornstein during Smoughs battering ram attack the area where Smough would swing in recovery becomes a hit. If I walk into the swings hitbox I keep getting knocked down! I died to this once, but have had it happen to me at least in three different playthroughs! silly
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:58 pm

It's a weird glitch or some mechanic implemented I have yet to understand. It's weird. But I was getting hit after killing the two, and even warping from different locations. As I was getting hit from different areas in the room, it seemed like the attacks for directed towards me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm