[ 14 ]
    93% [93%] 

Total Votes: 15
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: Backstabs are important in PVP?

Post by lextune on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Tolvo wrote:If only it were as simple as facestabbing, I did enjoy playing spy from time to time.

To your new question, Some people just want to win plain and simple. Some like myself love challenges and honourable matches(Even though I lose around 95% of them), while others just like to kill and get souls. Cheaters gonna cheat, players gonna play, and gators gonna gate. As they say.

This pretty much sums it up for me....although I'd say I only lose about 65% of my honorable fights. silly

A Bunch of My Builds
    eneq
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: Backstabs are important in PVP?

Post by eneq on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:11 pm

BS is fine and should be in, its just a matter of damage output imo, also I would like to see a reduction in damage output from BS and maybe even riposte thats scaled to the level of poise the target has.

That paired with changing the backflip ring to only trigger at 25% should imo make the ninja BS players have fun playing other ninjas but reduce its effective output against slower more armored players.

Atleast thats my thinking but I wouldnt be surprised if I missed some scenarios that would skew things unfairly somehow...

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:37 am