Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
whitechikz11
DoughGuy
6 posters

With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.

whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.  - Page 2 Empty Re: With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.

Post by whitechikz11 Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:25 pm

You have plenty of ideas there and we need more players to be with you. I guess we are going to start this wednesday night.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.  - Page 2 Empty Re: With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:00 pm

i'll have 3 days to try and catch you then, as on sunday i need to finish packing my stuff for the trip,
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:19 am

Starts tomorrow guys. Get ready.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:44 am

"Your mistakes were twofold, I'm afraid. You sprung your trap without looking to see if the game you hunted was the one you'd snare, and you sold me short. I'm no thief; I'm a sky pirate."

Balthier!!!!!!!!!!!
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:58 am

"If I could protect but one person from war's horror... then I would bear any shame. I would bear it proudly."

-Basch (Nalbina Fortress Attack)
    Undead Parish
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 am

So we did the first are tonight. It took us awhile to get all our weapons and armour sorted but eventually we did. Killed a couple of griefers a few times cause we're amazing silly. We did Viral first and then me. After that Viral had to go, but not before we got some good quotes form him big grin. Then Chi and I finished his world. Next week we'll be in the depths at SL 15.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:53 pm

im ready in the depths, no orbs but i did bring the red sign soapstone, meet in the giant rat room?

wait... next week in the depths you say... then i guess im in hawaii then... and the week after im taking care of my grandpa...sad
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 pm

**** thats a shame for us and awesome for you
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:57 pm

We'll have to organise it better Sparkly. By what you're saying you might be back just in time for Sens.

On other news I got a trident from the parish channeler during my run. *trident dance*
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Figured Id bump this.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Good I cant wait for the SL 20 run through the Depths.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 pm