Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Just learned something new. Holy Crap!!!

ninjashifty
    ninjashifty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Just learned something new. Holy Crap!!! Empty Just learned something new. Holy Crap!!!

Post by ninjashifty Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:34 pm

So I'm in NG+ and decided to kill the sunlight gywn chick (the one with the big boobs). Anor Lando goes dark and I go down where the giants are and their are two new dudes. One wearing balder's armor and one wearing some black night gear. Killing both of them nets me 30K souls. Holy crap, never again am I farming the spear guys in the painted world. And I can keep killing them over and over again. 30,000 souls. Best bet was 10800 souls from the spear guys with ring and ardvarce helm on.
    Pratix
    Pratix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Just learned something new. Holy Crap!!! Empty Re: Just learned something new. Holy Crap!!!

Post by Pratix Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Yeah it happens, but in NG it's not that good. NG+ is amzaing!
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Just learned something new. Holy Crap!!! Empty Re: Just learned something new. Holy Crap!!!

Post by Carphil Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:18 pm

you must see NG+++
    Heroez Blade
    Heroez Blade
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Heroez Blade Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:47 pm

I used to do that but i have moved on to better ways of leveling up aka pvp. Ill be honest i have used the new dragon head glitch but it was only to lvl up a couple times. I stick to pvp now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:31 am