Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

any kind souls willing to part with maiden robes, moonlight waistcloth and that scythe weapon that priscilla uses?

Goddess_Priscilla
    Goddess_Priscilla

any kind souls willing to part with maiden robes, moonlight waistcloth and that scythe weapon that priscilla uses? Empty any kind souls willing to part with maiden robes, moonlight waistcloth and that scythe weapon that priscilla uses?

Post by Goddess_Priscilla Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:45 pm

if anyone has these things, please if you dont need them send them to me and send me a psn invite, my psn is SaintBoot7B I am on SL 98. is it also possible for people to gift poison arrows? gamefaqs posters told me it helps in anor londo with those fail archers up on the buildings! I would truly appreciate your help in this matter, I am currently at the bonfire in darkroot garden.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

any kind souls willing to part with maiden robes, moonlight waistcloth and that scythe weapon that priscilla uses? Empty Re: any kind souls willing to part with maiden robes, moonlight waistcloth and that scythe weapon that priscilla uses?

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:11 am

If you were on Xbox I'd give you all that jazz for free, but alas...

On a side note, I'm not even sure you can gift arrows, I've never heard of that.

Keep trying eventually you'll get yourself a trading partner. winking
    Nelo4
    Casual
    Casual

any kind souls willing to part with maiden robes, moonlight waistcloth and that scythe weapon that priscilla uses? Empty Re: any kind souls willing to part with maiden robes, moonlight waistcloth and that scythe weapon that priscilla uses?

Post by Nelo4 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:11 am

Nelo_21_2008- add me & it's all yours!
    Goddess_Priscilla
    Goddess_Priscilla

Post by Goddess_Priscilla Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 am

^ is that your psn? mine is SaintBoot7B, send me the invite, I am on DS right now at the darkroot garden bonfire SL 98
    xtal84
    xtal84
    Regular
    Regular

Post by xtal84 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:37 pm

I can also help you out if you're still in need.

SL 82, psn: xtal84
    Goddess_Priscilla
    Goddess_Priscilla

Post by Goddess_Priscilla Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 pm

anything you can send me would be so very appreciated, my sl is 113 (getting terribly pwned by invaders practically everywhere. my psn is SaintBoot7B and I am at firelink shrine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm