So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Share
    avatar
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 965
    Reputation : 53
    Join date : 2012-06-02
    Age : 48
    Location : In Limbo. It's nice and quiet here don't ya know!

    So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Gazman0169 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:57 am

    Seriously, last night I find myself invaded by two DHS glitchers, and on both occasions, having given them the right ol run around the Basin beforehand, upon dispatching my toon they began spamming the 'What is it?' gesture, as if to say that what they just did was in some way skillful. :roll:

    Are people really that thick? lol

    Now I realise that for some winning is everything, but even they must know that doing so through the use of a glitch involves very little skill, and is in fact something that we could all do if we had a mind to.

    So how is it they always come across like they're the new lords of Lordran when their cheating ways brings home a win?

    I guess like Lord Farquaad before them they're over-compensating for something! twisted

    "Umbasa!" cheers
    avatar
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1080
    Reputation : 37
    Join date : 2012-06-21
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by raecor14 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:02 am

    i hate glitchers like that, i normally just find a way to wipe them out hahaha.


    _________________
    #Edon'tbanme
    avatar
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 965
    Reputation : 53
    Join date : 2012-06-02
    Age : 48
    Location : In Limbo. It's nice and quiet here don't ya know!

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Gazman0169 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:11 am

    I don't think there is much you can do if they spam Roar, as it makes them pretty much impervious to any physical range attack, arrows and the like. Not sure about magic, miracles, or pyromancy though, and so I'll give these a try the next time a DHS glitcher pays a visit to my world. I know you can prevent the glitch by rushing the glitcher before he has a chance to complete the move, but the problem with the Garden is that there are so many places to hide allowing the glitcher ample opportunity to complete the move by the time you've caught sight of him.


    _________________
    PSN- Gazman0169



    avatar
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by reim0027 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:31 am

    I get a laugh from that gesture. It shows me that they actually think what they did is important. It is a great way to end a ganking fight. Even better when they are wearing the Child's Mask.


    _________________


    PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    avatar
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 477
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 29
    Location : NW9

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Eolan on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:49 am

    Tbh i doubt they think much of it, its as much to do with how annoying they are to you and you transferring a persona onto them. I do it all the time....

    "What you think your soooo good?"

    When in reality they are probably just sitting there blazed and bored slack jawed.


    Glitchers are ruining this game, i think the same way about the bb glitch, its just *** up the balance of everything.
    avatar
    befowler
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 2032
    Reputation : 188
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Sunlight Altar

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by befowler on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:55 am

    I actually think the spell swap glitch is worse; the dragon head one is stupid and broken, but so over the top that there's no way anyone could think it's a test of skill or anything. It's a joke. What I find more annoying are the people who cast spells they don't have the stats for to buff things that shouldn't be buffable, and then come at you anyway as if they are some sort of tough guy. I've roasted a bunch of these in Anor Londo with fire tempest, as soon as they turn their back to you and start to cast you know they're going to try to DMB or something, so I just nuke 'em. They go from these self-annointed superheroes to just a scorch mark on the ground.


    _________________
    "They can be a great people, Solaire, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son."
    avatar
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 507
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Location : Steam: TrueDPS

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Gaxe on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:58 am

    Eolan wrote:Tbh i doubt they think much of it, its as much to do with how annoying they are to you and you transferring a persona onto them. I do it all the time....

    "What you think your soooo good?"

    When in reality they are probably just sitting there blazed and bored slack jawed.


    Glitchers are ruining this game, i think the same way about the bb glitch, its just *** up the balance of everything.

    Imagine Dark Souls without glitches, now wouldn't that be amazing. Honestly though it doesn't matter what game you play or how many times the developers patch it a dedicated glitcher will always find a way to glitch again.
    avatar
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 477
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 29
    Location : NW9

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Eolan on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:00 am

    I wish it was monitored better, in the sequel they need servers and they need to patch more often. AND fix the Goddamn glitches... Sl10s mean nothing anymore everyones rocking +15 ****...


    I think they could fix glitches quicker than they can be found, its not like they dont have a dedicated testing base. Look at these forums they could get plenty of Glitch police guys from here to report all this crap and to help find ways to fix it...


    Last edited by Eolan on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 507
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Location : Steam: TrueDPS

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Gaxe on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:00 am

    befowler wrote:I actually think the spell swap glitch is worse; the dragon head one is stupid and broken, but so over the top that there's no way anyone could think it's a test of skill or anything. It's a joke. What I find more annoying are the people who cast spells they don't have the stats for to buff things that shouldn't be buffable, and then come at you anyway as if they are some sort of tough guy. I've roasted a bunch of these in Anor Londo with fire tempest, as soon as they turn their back to you and start to cast you know they're going to try to DMB or something, so I just nuke 'em. They go from these self-annointed superheroes to just a scorch mark on the ground.

    No no no, try to stop someone that spell switches a buff on the stone greatsword...OMG...if you use it's tranquil walk of peace move it insta kills everything around it. It becomes Tranquil walk of Death.
    avatar
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 477
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 29
    Location : NW9

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Eolan on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:02 am

    I hate how the spell system ended up being a spam fest. They nerfed so much but they allowed people to use the machine gun smart bomb moves with impunity...
    avatar
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 507
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Location : Steam: TrueDPS

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Gaxe on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 am

    Eolan wrote:I wish it was monitored better, in the sequel they need servers and they need to patch more often. AND fix the Goddamn glitches... Sl10s mean nothing anymore everyones rocking +15 ****...


    I think they could fix glitches quicker than they can be found, its not like they dont have a dedicated testing base. Look at these forums they could get plenty of Glitch police guys from here to report all this crap and to help find ways to fix it...

    Actually a SL10 with a +15 weapon is quite useless since they don't have stats to boost it really. a SL10 with a chaos +5 is quite op though. Although I could easily legit complete the game with SL10 and get those weapons so it doesn't matter to tell the truth. I do agree though they should at least attempt to fix these glitches no matter how many more glitchers find.
    avatar
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 477
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 29
    Location : NW9

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Eolan on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:08 am

    Gaxe wrote:
    Eolan wrote:I wish it was monitored better, in the sequel they need servers and they need to patch more often. AND fix the Goddamn glitches... Sl10s mean nothing anymore everyones rocking +15 ****...


    I think they could fix glitches quicker than they can be found, its not like they dont have a dedicated testing base. Look at these forums they could get plenty of Glitch police guys from here to report all this crap and to help find ways to fix it...

    Actually a SL10 with a +15 weapon is quite useless since they don't have stats to boost it really. a SL10 with a chaos +5 is quite op though. Although I could easily legit complete the game with SL10 and get those weapons so it doesn't matter to tell the truth. I do agree though they should at least attempt to fix these glitches no matter how many more glitchers find.


    Yeah thats my point, if you came across a decently equipped low level character you knew that build had been round the block a few times and thereby suggested experience and some skill and dedication. Plus theyd be allot rarer... Its so boring summoning the same looking dudes all the time. When this **** was rare it was like woooooow look at this guys gear!!!? Now i cant even be bothered to summon anyone but my mates...
    avatar
    ICEFANG
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1087
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-07-18

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by ICEFANG on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:09 am

    I know Dragon's Roar will deflect sorceries and pyros. I even did it to some Great Combustions before (which was awesome looking). I have deflected Force once, deflected Dung Pies, Throwing Knifes (of both kinds). Probably a lot of other stuff too.

    I don't know about the R2 attacks on Dragon weapons, ironically I think you can use them to know a dragon off. If you don't see Stamina regen on them, remember it will break in time, and dragons can only do it when you're close, therefore they are really uncommon in Dark Londo. Lastly, if you didn't know, Dragons with this glitch only can walk at you.


    _________________
    DRAGONBRO4LIFE

    See my youtube channel, with Dark Souls Prepare to Die (spoilers):
    www.youtube.com/user/RavenWolfStarcraft2
    See my livestream to watch me do it live (spoilers):
    http://www.twitch.tv/ravenwolfstarcraft2
    avatar
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 507
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Location : Steam: TrueDPS

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Gaxe on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:13 am

    Here's everything I think needs to be fixed/removed/added.

    Fix:

    - BB Glitch

    - The menu to change items (the D-Pad) It's what causes the spell swapping and bull.

    - How strong buffs are

    - Lag Stabs

    - Make phantoms 50% weaker in hp/damage/everything.

    Remove:

    - Power Within

    - Ability for dragons to wield bows

    - Ability to dodge bleeding damage -.-

    - DWGR remove this **** completely

    Add:

    - More rings

    - A extra ring slot where only convenant rings can go

    - A pvp "arena" for duels

    - Err my bbrains dead atm haha
    avatar
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 477
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 29
    Location : NW9

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Eolan on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:15 am

    See i agree completely with everything youve said... Although lag stabs are sort of part and parcel with the lack of dedicated servers... I had this idea for your ring ideas...

    How about for every Ng+ you get a new ring finger up to a maximum of 5? happy


    KILL THE DWGR AND BB WITH FIREEEE
    avatar
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 507
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Location : Steam: TrueDPS

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Gaxe on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 am

    Eolan wrote:See i agree completely with everything youve said... Although lag stabs are sort of part and parcel with the lack of dedicated servers... I had this idea for your ring ideas...

    How about for every Ng+ you get a new ring finger up to a maximum of 5? happy


    KILL THE DWGR AND BB WITH FIREEEE

    That would be a tad bit op. Imagine a guy with 2 ring slots facing a guy with 5...lol.
    avatar
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 477
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 29
    Location : NW9

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Eolan on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:20 am

    Well the guy with 5 kinda deserves to have better perks cos hell have invested maybe 300 hours into that character wheras the other guy will have invested maybe 60?
    avatar
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 507
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Location : Steam: TrueDPS

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Gaxe on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:22 am

    Eolan wrote:Well the guy with 5 kinda deserves to have better perks cos hell have invested maybe 300 hours into that character wheras the other guy will have invested maybe 60?

    Meh I'm not one that likes "time gives you the better advantage not in skill but in gear".
    avatar
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 477
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-04-25
    Age : 29
    Location : NW9

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Eolan on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:28 am

    If someone is **** at the game, but loves it, then they can work on their character to help them compete. Also i would like them to display the character name instead of the gamer tag because then we can make our own legends...
    avatar
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 507
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Location : Steam: TrueDPS

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Gaxe on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:30 am

    Eolan wrote:If someone is **** at the game, but loves it, then they can work on their character to help them compete. Also i would like them to display the character name instead of the gamer tag because then we can make our own legends...

    I just created a whole new psn for DS lol so I could have a name i wanted.
    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Demon Slayer on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 pm

    when billy, sinister and i was doing our cosplay in anor londo one of those DH glitch the sorcery arrows don.t work to damage him while spamming roar i think that wrath of the gods can work with them
    :evil: glitches i hte them i mean why you hve to do that DHG why don,t you can hve a normal duel with some1 sweet Jesus
    praise the dark my friends :red-orb:


    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5912
    Reputation : 177
    Join date : 2012-02-27
    Age : 28
    Location : ENGLAND!!!

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by billy_bayonet on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 pm

    no fue, while they are doing there roar if you start the animation of a dashing attack you have a 60% chance of breaking the roar!, always do that or DSB aimed at there feet


    _________________
    "War is based on deception"- Sun Tzu

    "No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you


    lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

    Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    avatar
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 18
    Location : School

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Demon Slayer on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:24 pm

    you think?


    _________________
    Mr Wolf -I solve problems-
    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:31 pm

    power within is fine but, its current damage boost should only be attainable with a +15 pyro hand, and it 'd get stronger at +5 super pyro but the health drain is insane at that level so it'd be a tru double edged sword. also i once ran into a roar glitcher... i used his force wall to bounce arrows into his hosts head...


    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    avatar
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 507
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-21
    Location : Steam: TrueDPS

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Gaxe on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 pm

    sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:power within is fine but, its current damage boost should only be attainable with a +15 pyro hand, and it 'd get stronger at +5 super pyro but the health drain is insane at that level so it'd be a tru double edged sword. also i once ran into a roar glitcher... i used his force wall to bounce arrows into his hosts head...

    And you didn't take a video of it tsk tsk i expected more out of you :3

    Sponsored content

    Re: So you can glitch, that's nice for you, but do you really need to be such an arse about it?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:44 am