8% [8%] 
    [ 8 ]
    33% [33%] 

Total Votes: 24
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Re: Best DEX Weapon?

Post by Carphil on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:49 am

Make every of them +14, and use the first of the list. When you get tired of it, switch to the second and keep going.

I personally preffer the BSS but sometimes I start to lose many fight because get bored of the moveset so I switch to another one

I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:32 am

Carphil wrote:Make every of them +14, and use the first of the list. When you get tired of it, switch to the second and keep going.

I personally preffer the BSS but sometimes I start to lose many fight because get bored of the moveset so I switch to another one

Hmmm good idea I think i'll do that ^.^
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 am

Dominikov wrote:
    swordiris wrote:It is the moveset and speed not the looks just like the chain mail description.

Knights may favor flashy armor, but for
    warriors on the battlefield, anything is
    fine as long as it keeps them alive.

Exactly how I feel about BSS. Although I've done some cool flashy things with it. As much as I hate DWGR I admit it makes BSS look cool so it is the only toon I use that ring on.

Do you happen to have a BSS DMB Build that I could look at? Or know anyone with a good one? I made a pure melee build with BSS and SKS, but I might consider a buffing build for it as well.

Yeah SL 200 though working on PSN media server and cant go on computer right now so I'll upload tomarrow.

Its high SL just for the heck of it you can easily take 80 points from right places (Particularly a bunch from str) and have a solid build.

All hail Prince Amadeous Son of the Goddess Velka
    Join the Messengers http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22165-messengers-of-velka-reign

Dark souls fencing
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22202-new-forum-event-dark-souls-fencing

Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:41 am

Im a BSS fan, but the standerd scythe is pretty underrated
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:01 am

Falchion+ BSS is my current weapon setup. falchion destroys and BSS destroys... although the falchion is more buff reliant than the BSS. BSS pokes will still do decent damage no matter what.

Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Well here's my current build, I think i'm going to go through with it. http://tinyurl.com/ckv896b
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Build looks good to me just make sure your good at or practice toggle eascapes with a friend as 1 GS hits going to stagger you...or have a very evasive fighting style and punish with thrusts when they miss!

Edit I just checked please consider running havel gauntlets and no helm also as that will land you 60 poise...i know its not the look that your going for but IMO its a much better way to go!

Edit Edit Also with the havel setup you should also be able to wear the crown of dusk which makes those WOG hurt like hell...but I checked and you would have to use a diff shield so close tho!

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:42 pm

it all look good to me but you could go just a few more lvls to add an extra attunment slot for one WOG

I will protect my lord till the very end

Au ou Pasnic Morarta

Spoiler:

GT:nsane32
    Steam:nsane32
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Build looks good to me just make sure your good at or practice toggle eascapes with a friend as 1 GS hits going to stagger you...or have a very evasive fighting style and punish with thrusts when they miss!

Edit I just checked please consider running havel gauntlets and no helm also as that will land you 60 poise...i know its not the look that your going for but IMO its a much better way to go!

Edit Edit Also with the havel setup you should also be able to wear the crown of dusk which makes those WOG hurt like hell...but I checked and you would have to use a diff shield so close tho!

Thanks for the help ^.^ here's my new build. http://tinyurl.com/bppfg7u
    Gaxe
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:06 pm

nsane32 wrote:it all look good to me but you could go just a few more lvls to add an extra attunment slot for one WOG

I don't want to go over SL80 sooo.
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:10 pm

it wouldnt change your invasion rate but a lvl cap is a lvl cap ill see if I cant think of any improvements. Good luck with you build

I will protect my lord till the very end

Au ou Pasnic Morarta

Spoiler:

GT:nsane32
    Steam:nsane32
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Gaxe wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:Build looks good to me just make sure your good at or practice toggle eascapes with a friend as 1 GS hits going to stagger you...or have a very evasive fighting style and punish with thrusts when they miss!

Thanks for the help ^.^ here's my new build. [url=http://tinyurl.com/bppfg7u
    http://tinyurl.com/bppfg7u[/quote[/url]]

No problem it looks great to me you will be much happier with 60 poise you can mess around with the armour abit also all you need is 53 if you dont like havels!

Those buffed BSS thrusts really do dmg but if you wanna 2 hand it and deal some major dmg you have to have that 53 poise to tank 1 GS hit...you will get 2 or 3 2 handed swings before they can hit you again if you strike 1st...otherwise you will get 1hit in and stagger upon being hit and the toggle escape doesnt always work right away if you miss the timinig...and if you forget and toggle your BSS youll loose the buff lol!!

Looks good for an 80 build I like it!

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:43 pm

[quote="DarkW17"]
    Gaxe wrote:

Thanks for the help ^.^ here's my new build. http://tinyurl.com/bppfg7u[/quote]

No problem it looks great to me you will be much happier with 60 poise you can mess around with the armour abit also all you need is 53 if you dont like havels!

Those buffed BSS thrusts really do dmg but if you wanna 2 hand it and deal some major dmg you have to have that 53 poise to tank 1 GS hit...you will get 2 or 3 2 handed swings before they can hit you again if you strike 1st...otherwise you will get 1hit in and stagger upon being hit and the toggle escape doesnt always work right away if you miss the timinig...and if you forget and toggle your BSS youll loose the buff lol!!

Looks good for an 80 build I like it!

Thanks i'll be working on actually making the build today and tomorrow (speed run ftw rofl)
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Well my friend I am always hosting the forest solo at sl 80 if your on PS3 that is....you may run into me if you happened to invade or hunt the forest to lvl up hint hint its Glatts17 tho!!

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Gaxe on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:49 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Well my friend I am always hosting the forest solo at sl 80 if your on PS3 that is....you may run into me if you happened to invade or hunt the forest to lvl up hint hint its Glatts17 tho!!

Not sure where i'm going to pvp with this character...maybe the forest but I do hate getting ganked but this charatcer is basically a anti gank character lol.
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Ah there isn't to many sl 80 forest hosts so you'll have a good chance of finding me then you won't get ganked lol...ill get the same hunters over and over so i know there isn't that many low lvl hosts most nights!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:35 am