Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Azran
ViralEnsign_
RaynexFall
7 posters

Opinions on RP for DkS or RP in general

RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Opinions on RP for DkS or RP in general - Page 2 Empty Re: Opinions on RP for DkS or RP in general

Post by RaynexFall Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:39 am

hmm... that would be a real pain, because where i am right now, it's 3:30 in the morning, and once i'm done farming i'll be off to bed... lol
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Opinions on RP for DkS or RP in general - Page 2 Empty Re: Opinions on RP for DkS or RP in general

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:42 am

lol its 6:30 pm here.
    The-Fiction
    The-Fiction

Post by The-Fiction Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:57 am

Haha it's 10am here at the moment! I've never had any experience on PbP D&D but I'd be willing to give it a go. Can get Skype if that makes it easier, but finding a time to do it may be a pain.

I don't have a firm grasp on Lordran lore, but depending on when it was set it could be done before or after the events of the game. Even if time is distorted.

And I'm sorry for my 4th edition offence... I only got into D&D a few years ago and that was the main edition at the time winking
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:02 am

lol i play a mix of 4th and 3.5. and i'm thinking setting a time will be the most difficult, seeing as we don't have just 2 time frames, but 3, and possibly more.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 am

Yeah we're about 1/3 of the world from each other. As far apart as you could get. However all that menas is PbP would be better, as it doesnt require everyone to be on at once, we can just post a when we can.
    Also guys, dont forget we dont have to do it here with just forum members. While that would be cool we can go over to GitP and get a DM from there.
    The-Fiction
    The-Fiction

Post by The-Fiction Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:24 am

GitP? What's that?

I'm not down with this lingo. I'm very keen for this idea though happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:27 am

This is Gitp
    More specifically this and this are what we would use for the games.
    The-Fiction
    The-Fiction

Post by The-Fiction Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:57 am

I'm at work so can't really delve into that site properly but from the looks of it it seems excellent! Definitely an option, cheers happy

Would make the time zone issue significantly easier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm