******* Dark Knight

    Share
    avatar
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 746
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-06-29
    Age : 21
    Location : Texas

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by swordiris on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:30 am

    Honestly this thread should be about the victims...


    _________________


    All hail Prince Amadeous Son of the Goddess Velka
    Join the Messengers http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22165-messengers-of-velka-reign

    Dark souls fencing
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22202-new-forum-event-dark-souls-fencing
    avatar
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 287
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 30
    Location : U.S.

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by sinisterapathy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:33 am

    Azran wrote:We are not "undoing" dangerous inventions. We are limiting them. War is a human reality; guns should stay there. As I said before, there is no reason why people should be armed in a civilian situation.

    Mexican drug gangs have guns due to private arms dealers, whether a person or country. China, Russia and the United States come to mind.

    Also, Acidic. Untrained people can also operate crossbows with minimal training; same as guns. It all takes a pull of a trigger. silly

    And sincerely, the Second Amendment sounds just like some of the "sign of commitments" some religions enforce on their believers. It makes sense? Yeah, but only when it was redacted, due to the social and political context.

    you know historically blades have killed many many more people than guns.

    Ugh, really? I mean, really? Is that even worth an answer?

    I agree with Acidic. This thread should be closed; not only are people entitled to their own opinions, there seems to be an astonishing lack of the maturity needed to discuss such a serious topic.

    About what you said before when someone was defending the 2nd and you said "you glorify killing" I own guns and i do no such thing. Screw you for saying that. You dont know me. Movies glorify it...video games do so as well. Owning a weapon means no such thing. As far as this guy youre arguing with now screw him more...A baby deserved to get shot? What is wrong with you?

    I own a lever action rifle for hunting(which i dont even do anymore..but its a pre-64 Winchester...rare im not getting rid of it.) and a .45 handgun for my home...and its fun to shoot.

    Now im fine with you being against guns...its your right to have an opinion. But why are you insulting me for owning one? Now i have no intrest in arguing with you about my right to own guns. Please dont insult people who do own them though. I wouldnt insult you for not owning one...or even thinking that i shouldnt.

    For everyone: If you would like to debate these things there is nothing wrong with that. However you should keep it civil otherwise you insult people who have no intrest in the debate such as myself. It will also be locked if you cant do so. Its quite simple to debate something without insulting the other side.
    avatar
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 746
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2012-06-29
    Age : 21
    Location : Texas

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by swordiris on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:41 am

    +1 sinister.

    As someone studying law I love debates I think people Who refuse to debate are stuffy and lame so I don't like seeing threads like this locked.

    I also love the 2nd of course


    _________________


    All hail Prince Amadeous Son of the Goddess Velka
    Join the Messengers http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22165-messengers-of-velka-reign

    Dark souls fencing
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22202-new-forum-event-dark-souls-fencing
    avatar
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 300
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-07-18

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by joeclone on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:43 am

    lol blades have still killed more people than guns.

    and as far as the reason to be armed in a civilian situation?

    if ONE person in that theater had a gun a lot less people would have died.


    _________________
    'put that in your pipe and smoke it....with your burnt lips.'
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by cloudyeki on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:17 am

    joeclone wrote:lol blades have still killed more people than guns.

    and as far as the reason to be armed in a civilian situation?

    if ONE person in that theater had a gun a lot less people would have died.

    Hindsight is 20/20. If someone hadn't propped the exit open to sneak friends in, no one in that theater would be dead.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 965
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-04-25

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by Azran on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:28 am

    Edit: I don't even care anymore.

    Why did he shoot people? Some men just want to watch the world burn I guess.

    It's also weird he didn't suicide either; that's normally the way this grisly episodes finish.


    Last edited by Azran on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    PSN: Azran-

    Proper story’s supposed to start at the beginning. Ain’t so simple with this one. Now here’s a kid whose whole world got all twisted, leaving him stranded on a rock in the sky.
    avatar
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1658
    Reputation : 65
    Join date : 2012-01-22

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by bloodpixel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:02 am

    ON THE TOPIC GUYS. SERIOUSLY STOP TALKING ABOUT GUN OWNERSHIP AND ETHICS.
    Why did he shoot people?


    _________________
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by cloudyeki on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:16 am

    they're looking into his motivation right now. He also booby trapped his apartment to the point that it could actually cause damage to surrounding apartment buildings. As well, it seems like he posted his intentions prior to this on a dating website.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1658
    Reputation : 65
    Join date : 2012-01-22

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by bloodpixel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:18 am

    cloudyeki wrote:they're looking into his motivation right now. He also booby trapped his apartment to the point that it could actually cause damage to surrounding apartment buildings. As well, it seems like he posted his intentions prior to this on a dating website.
    Truly a bulletproof plan.


    _________________
    avatar
    joeclone
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 300
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2012-07-18

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by joeclone on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:24 am

    Azran wrote:

    Fething hell, you must be a trained hitman joeclone. I bet most people wouldn't be able to shoot a totally unexpected, heavily armed and armored gunman in a place where their attention is diverted somewhere entirely different.



    implying that someone owns a firearm and would be unable to use it is kinda silly.

    second about your comment about the door being propped open.

    i call shenanigans on that completely. a sold out show wouldn't have any open seats now would it? ushers jobs are to make sure no one is standing or sitting on the theater floor. everyone is too busy looking at the 'tragedy' and not realizing none of this actually makes any seance. his body armor was found outside? then he wasn't wearing it was he?

    there is a lot more going on here than anyone wants to notice.

    now everyone wants to talk about banning firearms. and not a single person here is even thinking how all of this is going to be blamed on us. as gamers.

    and thousands of people die violently every day and it isn't a tragedy until it's at the movies or the mall.

    the tragedy here is the global policy of keeping your head in the sand until something comes on TV.

    not that i care, but i am not condoning this the big joke of this entire situation and situations like it, is that this is the reason guns are legal to protect yourself and your family and your property.

    everyone remembers columbine, no one remembers the security guard who shot and killed a kid brandishing a gun at his highschool. how many lives did that bullet save?

    every american knows that when you leave your home you can be killed my terrorists or drunk drivers or insane gunmen.

    life is a risk
    no one makes it out alive
    death is a part of life.


    _________________
    'put that in your pipe and smoke it....with your burnt lips.'
    avatar
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1658
    Reputation : 65
    Join date : 2012-01-22

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by bloodpixel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:28 am

    We are already past that topic.


    _________________
    avatar
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1363
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Age : 31
    Location : XBL The Catacombs

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by ZikoLogiKa NL on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:28 am

    Unfortunately but obviously TV isn't a reliable source of information either., there's no independant-journalism silly

    And you are def right about people wanting to stick their heads in the sand for just about everything nowadays.

    Where I live , only authority is allowed to carry arms :suspect:


    _________________
    avatar
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1658
    Reputation : 65
    Join date : 2012-01-22

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by bloodpixel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:33 am

    ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Unfortunately but obviously TV isn't a reliable source of information either., there's no independant-journalism silly

    And you are def right about people wanting to stick their heads in the sand for just about everything nowadays.

    Where I live , only authority is allowed to carry arms :suspect:
    On this topic, we stop talking about guns now.


    _________________
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by cloudyeki on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:41 am

    joeclone wrote:
    Azran wrote:

    Fething hell, you must be a trained hitman joeclone. I bet most people wouldn't be able to shoot a totally unexpected, heavily armed and armored gunman in a place where their attention is diverted somewhere entirely different.



    implying that someone owns a firearm and would be unable to use it is kinda silly.

    second about your comment about the door being propped open.

    i call shenanigans on that completely. a sold out show wouldn't have any open seats now would it? ushers jobs are to make sure no one is standing or sitting on the theater floor. everyone is too busy looking at the 'tragedy' and not realizing none of this actually makes any seance. his body armor was found outside? then he wasn't wearing it was he?

    there is a lot more going on here than anyone wants to notice.

    now everyone wants to talk about banning firearms. and not a single person here is even thinking how all of this is going to be blamed on us. as gamers.

    and thousands of people die violently every day and it isn't a tragedy until it's at the movies or the mall.

    the tragedy here is the global policy of keeping your head in the sand until something comes on TV.

    not that i care, but i am not condoning this the big joke of this entire situation and situations like it, is that this is the reason guns are legal to protect yourself and your family and your property.

    everyone remembers columbine, no one remembers the security guard who shot and killed a kid brandishing a gun at his highschool. how many lives did that bullet save?

    every american knows that when you leave your home you can be killed my terrorists or drunk drivers or insane gunmen.

    life is a risk
    no one makes it out alive
    death is a part of life.

    For the love of...

    1) Could you act in that situation? Tear gassed, screaming crowd, unaware that the shooter is in riot gear.
    2) How the hell is this going to be tied into gamers? Honestly, I'd like some reason behind that.
    3) Global Policy? Again, explain yourself better. I keep an open mind, but I do think there should be gun-control of some sort. Or rather, BULLET control. After all, you can only use it as a paper weight or a bludgeon if you lack the ammo.
    4) Life can end at any time. That doesn't mean we can't try to preserve it in some way.


    So, change of topic now.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : Wandering...

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by LordRevan on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:45 am

    And who was the guy thinking it's safe to take a picture of three Tigers in a bathtub that close?

    I mean, they are just cats in water. That usually doesn't end well...


    _________________
    Xbox GT: DaDrunkDucky bounce

    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by cloudyeki on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:46 am

    Easy, the guy who gave them catnip big grin


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : Wandering...

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by LordRevan on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:48 am

    Well I wouldn't want that job...


    _________________
    Xbox GT: DaDrunkDucky bounce

    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by cloudyeki on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:49 am



    I think he just needs a hug though Well What is it


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1076
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : Wandering...

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by LordRevan on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:01 am

    That seriously looks like a mermaid tiger or something...


    _________________
    Xbox GT: DaDrunkDucky bounce

    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by DoughGuy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:08 am

    LordRevan wrote:That seriously looks like a mermaid tiger or something...
    lol! You are so right.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1363
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Age : 31
    Location : XBL The Catacombs

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by ZikoLogiKa NL on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:08 am

    yeah it's a beautifull , but also a strange photograph. The tiger appears to be completely under water or am I seeying this wrong ?


    _________________
    avatar
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 965
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-04-25

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by Azran on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:18 am

    I love how we are not even taking this seriously anymore. And I'm totally fine with that.

    Here, have a Golden Retriever.



    _________________
    PSN: Azran-

    Proper story’s supposed to start at the beginning. Ain’t so simple with this one. Now here’s a kid whose whole world got all twisted, leaving him stranded on a rock in the sky.
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by cloudyeki on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:26 am

    Ziko you're right, the tiger is swimming in a pool.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1363
    Reputation : 48
    Join date : 2012-05-17
    Age : 31
    Location : XBL The Catacombs

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by ZikoLogiKa NL on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:33 am



    Cute isn't it ? Looks like it has Basilisks Eyes haha


    _________________
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by cloudyeki on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:40 am



    Of all the fish I have encountered, He is the most epic.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!

    Sponsored content

    Re: ******* Dark Knight

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:30 am