Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Jansports
swordiris
Leeroy_Jenkins
WyrmHero
rywhitty222
FruitPunchNinja
ViralEnsign_
techno_viking
kazumoshi
GrEeNgObLiN
Gaxe
RANT
billy_bayonet
CaptanSpudsy
TehInfamousAmos
ROOSTER330
20 posters

PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND

ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND - Page 15 Empty Re: PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:02 pm

NEED OPINION!

Amos missed the start of the Tournament, I made it a 6 man based on who competed on day 1.

I can make a 7 man bracket to include Infamous Amos, but he will have pretty much gotten a bye in Round 1, meaning he could win the whole thing with one less fight than anyone else. SOOO, I'm leaving it to the 5 other warriors that fought yesterday, PLEASE CAST A VOTE!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND - Page 15 Empty Re: PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:12 pm

PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND - Page 15 7_man_12
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:36 pm

I would say, you as host of the tourney, fight against amos as a round 1.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:03 pm

I like this new bracket.... it means I have a chance with wyrm and one one of the two top players get eliminated in the second round!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:50 pm

So are we ready to make this happen? Head count?
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:58 pm

sure, sorry i was feeling kind of sick yesterday. Doesn't look like you guys did anything anyways.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:15 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:sure, sorry i was feeling kind of sick yesterday. Doesn't look like you guys did anything anyways.

No we didnt. Plan to finish today though! If everyone can make it anyways. The bracket above stands btw, and if Jansports and Amos make it, they will have a match, winner fights Billy, loser fights FPN.

If one makes it, they fight Billy as a stand in for their first match, meaning if Billy loses, he doesnt get a loss. Then they fight again, it counts both ways. If they lose, they fight FPN.

If no one can make it, I get to be the winner by default. happy
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:39 pm

I can be on all night.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Well, not enough people could make it....who can try Wed? Preferably mid afteroon so Billy isnt up all night. I'm free all day Wed and Thurs
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Yeah Billy and me were the only ones on, Billy had to go because it was so late. We could trt Wednesday sure.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:12 pm

If nothing else, we will just duel and have fun, even if its just two of us happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:20 am

I DONT KNOW WHO IM FACING or when the tourney is on tbh...... can you make an official aanouncement Rooster.... also is Amos in the winners bracket?
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 am

Viral, look at the last bracket posted, you got Wyrm.

Also, official announcement then happy, Tournament Round 2, Wed Aug 22, starts 4pm EST until ....whenever.

Rooster vs Randel

Viral vs Wyrm

Jansport vs InfamousAmos (does not need to be recorded, Billy is stand in if either no show)

From here the next matches will be determined. Loser of Viral/Wyrm against FPN, etc etc.

Any problems, LET ME KNOW, any other members able to get back involved that missed round 1, LET ME KNOW!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 am

Okay Wyrm Im fighting you so we need to talk with Rooster sometime about getting this recorded!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:25 am

so theres a chance ill be in the finals? :O

Last edited by billy_bayonet on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 am

okay that was poor spelling.....
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 am

i just saw that........i think my keyboard vommited....... ill edit
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:49 am

Okay so I still dont understand how this is going to work.

3 people won and entered the winners bracket

Billy, Wyrm, and myself.... we are in the semies

Randel and Rooster are fighting in the lower bracket

what are Jansport and Amos doing? Determining who fights Billy?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:54 am

yeah seems abit odd
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:42 am

How did you make the awesome brackets?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 am

Face me blade to blade Wyrm if you dare.... leave all those bows and stuff at home because we are going to do this like true samurai!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:55 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Okay so I still dont understand how this is going to work.

3 people won and entered the winners bracket

Billy, Wyrm, and myself.... we are in the semies

Randel and Rooster are fighting in the lower bracket

what are Jansport and Amos doing? Determining who fights Billy?

Thats correct, If ANY two fighters that didnt show for round 1 do show up, They will do their round 1 fight, and the winner will fight Billy (would fix the bracket for sure).

The problem came when not enough people showed the first day, I was planning on more coming Sat, so we had a fights for a 10 man tournament, and it ended being 6...so we shouldnt have had 3 fights, but it can be fixed if two more fighters come Wed.

If not, then the fighter who should have fought Billy after winning will have just forfieted, and Billy advances to fight the winner of Wyrm/Viral.

This is it Wed, no more exceptions or additions. People that dont show forfiet and we move on.

Ive been really nice about adding and changing things etc lol, next time I will take a page from Federally and schedule fights in advance, let the fighters get together and fight, and I will post what times I'm availabe to record if you want it recorded. I really wanted all the fights recorded, lol, but doesnt always happen.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Federally wrote:How did you make the awesome brackets?

I could make more for the Gravesworn tournament if you want....also you have a small problem, well not problem but anyways. The PSN roster (for tournament) has 14 members, the Xbox has 10. In order to do a tournament, someone in both will have a bye, example brackets:

PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND - Page 15 14-tea10

PVP Tournament PS3 -Samurai // Ninja - THIS WEEKEND - Page 15 10-tea10
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:17 pm

So either someone gets a bye in both, elders maybe? Or we get two more fighters in both, four total.... If you go ahead with the fights already posted, someone will have no one to fight, as there are 7 matches planned, so 7 winners, one has a bye. Up to you, I can alter the brackets, if you want the odd man out to have the bye after the first match.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Yeah well the thing is we are going to lose participants, so having extra is okay. And of course worse case scenario I do a random draw for a bye, but I don't think it will be a problem since i'm sure at least one person will drop out.

Still you didn't answer, how did you make those?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:07 pm