Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Ahhh crap! who killed Shiva? Now how do I get the DWG ring?

Trespasser

Ahhh crap! who killed Shiva? Now how do I get the DWG ring? Empty Ahhh crap! who killed Shiva? Now how do I get the DWG ring?

Post by Trespasser Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Sorry, still only just at the beginning of NG, but did go through NG+++ etc on Demon Souls. But definitely a boob, I mean noob (well both I guess) on Dark Souls. Anyhoo, I was trying to get the Dark Wood Grain Ring or at least planning on getting it at some point on this play through. But some SOB killed Shiva in Blightown. NOOOO!

I was in non-hollowed form so I could kill Mildred and was over near Shiva so as to not be in the blighty muck...you all know where this is going don't ya? Yep, you guessed it, during the fight with Mildred I managed to agro Shiva by swiping him with my deadly +2 Estoc lol. I immediately knew i had to go see Oswald so I just ran the f*^k away. Got absolved of my sin and went back. All that was left by the watermill was a little glowing sack of Siva's shizzle (his drop) and no Ninja dood. I haven't yet been back to Darkroot to see if the Ninja is there, but my hopes aren't high...sigh. Should I be starting a new NG LOL?

Any help (other than the obvious "you doofus") would be appreciated.
    Cheers all!

Trespasser
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Ahhh crap! who killed Shiva? Now how do I get the DWG ring? Empty Re: Ahhh crap! who killed Shiva? Now how do I get the DWG ring?

Post by Pesth Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:32 pm

i think by attacking shiva you betrayed the forest hunter covenant, if you absolve you sins with oswald and rejoin the forest hunters, shiva will eventually appear again in your game (first in the forest then in btown) big grin
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Ahhh crap! who killed Shiva? Now how do I get the DWG ring? Empty Re: Ahhh crap! who killed Shiva? Now how do I get the DWG ring?

Post by RandelOolacile Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Maybe Shiva got poisoned during the tussle!
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:46 pm

if he kept fighting with mildred for 10 minutes i think he could dye by poison :suspect:
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Maybe he tried to follow you all the way up the elevator and fell off somehow
    Trespasser

Post by Trespasser Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Poisoned? Bummer. But now that he's dead does that mean the ninja is gone too and thus so is my chance of getting the DWG ring? His bodyguard certainly isn't in Blight town that's for sure.
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:31 pm

if you hited him and absolved you sins you left the forest covenant for betrayel, try rejoin the covenant to see if he returns... easy as that
    Trespasser

Post by Trespasser Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:00 am

Good advice. Rejoined and Ninja dood reappeared in darkroot by Alvinas. No Shiva though. Guess no Washing pole for me, but more interested in the Ring anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am