Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Cantankerous_Flood
Rynn
Serious_Much
skarekrow13
Uparkaam
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
Bcc17
DoughGuy
baby_beavis
15 posters

Who would win ? (NPC vs NPC)

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Who would win ? (NPC vs NPC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would win ? (NPC vs NPC)

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:30 pm

im not sure emregences stance on posting a vid like that but best to safe then sorry id remove it?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:33 pm

I'd say Emergences stance would be that this entire conversation was no okay, and that the video is super not okay.
    Quickly! i think we should delete the evidence.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:33 pm

I'll take it down shortly.

I've just realized that I do not know how to delete posts, except for the most recent one...

Someone help a brother out?
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm

You don't have to delete the entire post. Just edit the vid out.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Only the last post in a thread can be deleted so uparkaam (who nija'd me) just took your ability to delete that one away. You can edit the one in question though and remove the vid. Or add something silly in its place
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:38 pm

im pretty sure emergence seeing us saying were not sure would mean he wouldnt be that annoyed by it!
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Something silly.

A lot better now lol!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Lol....silly AND catchy!
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:22 pm

I propose a discussion of battle between The Silent Chief, Yurt and Lautrec the Embraced!

Both seem pretty evenly matched. I can't remember if Yurt is over encumbered, but I do know Lautrec is so he fat rolls. I think this could be Lautrecs downfall.
    baby_beavis
    baby_beavis
    Regular
    Regular

Post by baby_beavis Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:thats pretty damn interesting, i remember hearing somenoe was gonna get to the depths on NG++++ SL 20ish and just grief the griefers with an "immortal" lautrec.....im tempted to do it too

damn, channeler's trident?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:27 pm

That's tough. My impression was that Yurt moved pretty quickly but it's been years since we've fought. I think the other factor we have to weigh in is that there's a big difference between Yurt and Lautrec in that Yurt is a lot more quiet about his motives. Lautrec kinda hints at his one murder while Yurt (if I recall correctly) is all buddy buddy and nicey nice. Yurt seems more shadowy to me and a sneak attack might favor him some. However, Lautrec doesn't seem like he'd be too easy to sneak up on. I'm incredibly torn but think Yurt takes it narrowly.

Beavis.....anyone using the trident to buff mobs is just twisted and sick. By the way......ever seen what a group of four or five trident buffed trees can do to a ganker? twisted
    baby_beavis
    baby_beavis
    Regular
    Regular

Post by baby_beavis Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:
    Beavis.....anyone using the trident to buff mobs is just twisted and sick. By the way......ever seen what a group of four or five trident buffed trees can do to a ganker? twisted

Can't say that I have.

And as for Yurt vs Lautrec, dont forget red tearstone ring on Lautrec. Don't recall Yurt having it, but you may be right if he did.
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:42 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:That's tough. My impression was that Yurt moved pretty quickly but it's been years since we've fought. I think the other factor we have to weigh in is that there's a big difference between Yurt and Lautrec in that Yurt is a lot more quiet about his motives. Lautrec kinda hints at his one murder while Yurt (if I recall correctly) is all buddy buddy and nicey nice. Yurt seems more shadowy to me and a sneak attack might favor him some. However, Lautrec doesn't seem like he'd be too easy to sneak up on. I'm incredibly torn but think Yurt takes it narrowly.

I think Lautrecs hubris could be detrimental. Yurt was an agent of Mephistopheles, it didn't seem like he would've been murdering of his own volition. To Lautrec life seems inconsequential to his goal and he displays a disdain for those who would even think of crossing him as if they weren't even worth his time. That confidence could cloud his judgment and reason leading to a fault that the calculating Yurt could exploit!

Lautrec moved in with an outward swing of his shotel. Yurt could barely evade the strike, "no use in trying to defend," he thought.

"How could he still be standing, I've delivered a fatal blow!" pondered the Silent Chief, "...that aura..."

"What is it...surprised?" teased Lautrec, "our master craftsmen grant all knights of Carim tools to deal with even the peskiest of flies!"

Yurt understood. He moved in with a swing of his shotel. Lautrec ducked and returned the blow striking Yurt just under the breast plate. Yurt fell to one knee dropping his shotel as his hand hit the ground to catch his fall.

"You see, we knights of Carim, especially those of us embraced by the Godess have nothing to fear! We welcome the danger of battle even if it's against someone so ill equipped to deal with our prowess."

As Lautrec continued Yurt reached to grip his weapon, "it has to be now or I will fall."

As Lautrec finished with a disdainful chuckle he felt the cold still of Yurts shotel acrossed his throat. With his last breath Lautrec fell, "how..." came the whispered exasperation.

Last edited by MudoRH on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    baby_beavis
    baby_beavis
    Regular
    Regular

Post by baby_beavis Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Old King Doran Vs AnyOneFromDarkSouls (excluding big, weird arse dragon/deformed creatures etc)

Patches Vs Petrus

Catfight Rhea Vs Anastasia

Priscilla Vs Chuck Norris (wher'd she go?, wher'd so go?)
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Man, I made a huge list of Demon's Souls Characters vs. Dark Souls Characters on another site. I'll post it here so forgive me if some of these match ups have all ready been done:

Yurt vs. Lautrec

Vanguard Demon vs. Asylum Demon/Fire Sage

Tower Knight vs. Iron Golem

Sage Freke vs. Big Hat Logan

Red Dragon vs. Red Wyvern

Man Eaters vs. Bell Gargoyles

False King Allant vs. Lord of Cinder Gywn

Old Monk vs. King Jeremiah

Penetrator vs. Ornstein

Giant Depraved vs. Ogres

Yuria vs. Larentius

Saint Urbain vs. Petrus

Biorr of the Twin Fangs vs. Iron Tarkus

Ostrava of Boletaria vs. Oscar

Crestfallen Warrior vs. Crestfallen Warrior

Blue Dragon vs. Gaping Dragon

Garl Vinland vs. Paladin Leeroy

Sage Freke’s Apprentice vs. Griggs of Vinhiem

Dragon God vs. Bed of Chaos

The Leechmonger vs. Demon Centipede

Maiden Astraea vs. Gywnevere

Fool’s Idol vs. Gywndolin
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Old king doran Verses Gwyn
    baby_beavis
    baby_beavis
    Regular
    Regular

Post by baby_beavis Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm

[quote="Argetlam350"]

False King Allant vs. Lord of Cinder Gywn

By far my favorite. Love False King for any game boss, just needed some extra moves to keep it interesting at higher levels and pure player ****.

This fight would be epic imo.
    baby_beavis
    baby_beavis
    Regular
    Regular

Post by baby_beavis Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:25 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:Old king doran Verses Gwyn

I'm always thinking, dodge + sweep attack with that demonbrandt with doran. xD
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:26 pm

reckon gwyn would just kick doran to a fatal fall?
    baby_beavis
    baby_beavis
    Regular
    Regular

Post by baby_beavis Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:27 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:reckon gwyn would just kick doran to a fatal fall?

Didn't doran dodge like a ninja?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:28 pm

no he just walked lols
    baby_beavis
    baby_beavis
    Regular
    Regular

Post by baby_beavis Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:29 pm

lol, calm as a coma
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:32 pm

indeeed
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:48 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:thats pretty damn interesting, i remember hearing somenoe was gonna get to the depths on NG++++ SL 20ish and just grief the griefers with an "immortal" lautrec.....im tempted to do it too

Mildred said a while back that she did this in the Parish with Solaire/Lautrec in NG+ at sl20. Apparently they're much more powerful, and combined can handle nearly any invader. And that's without all the other awful tricks you could do, like the trident buff. As I recall she eventually got PMs from invaders saying they weren't even going to try to fight them anymore, lol.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:50 pm

ahaha mildred is a bit of a legend really!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 pm