Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
White Knight Wulf
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
callipygias
BLA1NE
RANT
Serious_Much
DoughGuy
RailBladerX
12 posters

Weapons not doing their Proper Dmg! wtf?

RailBladerX
    Casual
    Casual

Weapons not doing their Proper Dmg! wtf? - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapons not doing their Proper Dmg! wtf?

Post by RailBladerX Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:09 pm

not asking for a new moveset. and its actually less complicated then you think.

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Weapons not doing their Proper Dmg! wtf? - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapons not doing their Proper Dmg! wtf?

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Are you a programmer now? You must be busy, knowing the fine details of programming and balancing real time combat systems so you can trivialise something that developers have spent decades doing and still haven't mastered, while attending your SCA meetings, and presumably working as well.
    RailBladerX
    Casual
    Casual

Post by RailBladerX Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Are you a programmer now? You must be busy, knowing the fine details of programming and balancing real time combat systems so you can trivialise something that developers have spent decades doing and still haven't mastered, while attending your SCA meetings, and presumably working as well.

I guess that does sound overwhelming for a guy who is 21. but you are forgetting to add a wife and a newborn.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Let's not make this too personal here, I understand questioning the credibility of the claims of others but it doesn't have to be done so overtly or bluntly. Let's just try and keep things civil.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:35 pm

RailBladerX wrote:ill just copy paste this here for those that missed it.

"Guys clearly i must not be getting the point out correctly, but to put simply i want "Comboing attacks", this is not in darkSouls. otherwise there would not be countless threads online about "how dual wielding doesn't work."

And on the matter of realism i was merely commenting on the paradox of pointing out realism in a fantasy based game.

So you think dual wielding is fine as is? cool.. i dont. i am an aggressive style gamer. i like dual wielding weapons, and being the berserker in most games. You don't, you are contempt with holding two weapons and then state "I'am dual-wielding"... that is cool i am not.

but its fact that dark souls does not have a "fantasy based dual weilding experience." you want proof? ill link every "I'am disappointed about dual wielding" thread on the netz. I have come up with easy ways of implementing, and balancing them in game. You dont like the idea? then dont read it.

again all will be explained in the future thread."
    If you have to copy and paste a post from another thread, then the discussion belongs over there, not here. There is no reason to have 2 of the same discussions across 2 different threads. This has gone off topic and having the same discussion as on another thread.

Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:22 am